thursday, oh the huge manatee

sungod
sungod Posts: 16,532
edited November 2016 in The bottom bracket
'ning

cafe, office, presenting today, probably going to ruffle some feathers :)

have lovely days
my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Comments

• Flâneur
    Flâneur Posts: 3,081
    Juice, coffee, gym

My day sorted. Only work needed was sending the broker my financial life, don't want to look at that again, makes me look like a greedy bastard who also cant find the cork
    Stevo 666 wrote: Come on you Scousers! 20/12/2014
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy
  • Tea, made the log burner up for MrsHD, tea, office, early night.
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • step83
    step83 Posts: 4,170
    Damp start to the day here, plus note water has been restored to my floor so the loos now work, coffee machines are dead though so its hot water an make your own.
    Trying alternatives to the usual soya milk which is a pain to add in hot water so today its a small bottle of coconut milk which so far has been quite pleasant, not going overboard mind don't fancy staying in the toilet all day.
    Ran out of work already for the day so I'm playing Wikipedia Roulette, yesterday it was British WW2 battleships, today who knows!
  • team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,425
    Another 90kms round trip to a bank today so that they can photocopy some documents and tell me they can't do anything, which explains why I am still sat in bed drinking coffee...coffee assistant, mais café :D
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,862
    WFH for the first time in ages, normal warm kitchen seems to be taking its time to get up to temperature after no heat for a couple of weeks

Later there is nothing planned - but avoiding the pub as it will be a heavy weekend. Might even try to fit some mudguards and get my stuff together for making a zip wire on Saturday :)
  • Matthewfalle
    Matthewfalle Posts: 17,380
    Sped in at a million miles and hour due to either massively powerful legs or force 8 wind behind me. One of the two.

Now persisting down with all the force of 10,000 gazelles so not looking at all to ride home into wind and rain.

Apart from that, quiet day so coffee drinking and paper reading.

Ciao for now
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,300
    Morning all,
    Working from home again today, the EPO is upstairs as she was up most of the night throwing up. Considering I'm the one that went to the beer festival that doesn't seem right. At least she's quiet now. Out to watch Arrival this evening, then more beer.
  • Slow start for no good reason. Went and picked up next lot of timber for works here, only about half what will be needed. Spent an hour or so starting the preparation with it, but got bored so packed it in and had whisky instead.
    Open One+ BMC TE29 Seven 622SL On One Scandal Cervelo RS
  • step83
    Todays escalated quickly, had to go rescue a colleague who somehow got a flat battery on the way to work im thinking duff alternator so some shenanigans. now recovering from my Chilli Ramen which I added some extra chillis too. Necked the coconut milk an now I feel very full. sleepy afternoon ahead for me!
  • Hot chillies, natural laxative... What could possibly go wrong?
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • Matthewfalle
    Matthewfalle Posts: 17,380
    Step83 wrote:
    Todays escalated quickly, had to go rescue a colleague who somehow got a flat battery on the way to work im thinking duff alternator so some shenanigans. now recovering from my Chilli Ramen which I added some extra chillis too. Necked the coconut milk an now I feel very full. sleepy afternoon ahead for me!

Oooooh - reading that has put me in a Wagamama and cold beer mood. Bring it on.
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • step83
    Hot chillies, natural laxative... What could possibly go wrong?

Exactly, it was one of those things you look at the bottle afterwards an immediately regret it. May stop by the supermarket on the way home stock up on immodium an put the loo roll in the fridge when I get home.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,480
    Blergh, still at work but have given up trying to be productive now so time to clear off and chiil out a bit. Look on the bright side - no more international football breaks 'till March now!
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,330
    'Juice'...'gym' ? Is that a eupamism?

Me insulating me. Meh.

Laters.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!