wednesday, where they make those missiles

sungod
sungod Posts: 16,433
edited November 2016 in The bottom bracket
'ning

one is somewhat hungover, off to the cafe soon for a restorative espresso, then wfh
my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Comments

• step83
    step83 Posts: 4,170
    Morning, today I shall mostly be jousting with HR over minor issue relating to a contractual change and hopefully reimbursement of about 14 days holiday (like that'll happen).
    After work its off to a local "track" for an evening spin I use the term track very loosely its more a closed loop of footpath no one uses at a concert venue an they open it up on Wednesday nights for training an Thursday for crit racing.

Alas no hangover here nor caffine based beverage owing to the total lack of water again on this floor
  • Step83 is now sandwiched between 2 hangovers because wine took its mighty grip last night despit a firm promise not to drink until weekend.
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • Flâneur
    Flâneur Posts: 3,081
    Chasing the Date for financial stuff, and given her inability to use IT for more than Word it is proving to be annoying. May just ask for the details and log on myself.

On water today, been seriously dehydrated the last week or so and not even from booze.

Ciao
    Stevo 666 wrote: Come on you Scousers! 20/12/2014
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,195
    Hard to keep your fluids up when you're wearing a Gimp suit, eh Flan.

Me doing household stuff and being Dad me. Happy Toots this morning; lighting up the world and showing up the miserable one's as big sister showed little sister where she goes in the morning as I reversed the dropping off order, holding hands and giggling, smiling. Priceless.

Laters.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • These threads are a handy reminder of what day it is, because for us unemployed bums it can be hard to keep track.

Tidied up and tossed out miscellaneous junk bits in the garden shed, am sure they weren't junk when they were put in there! Spent a fair amount of time in pool - mainly fishing out the gum nuts from the neighbour's trees which clog up the cleaner. A breezy day and it can be like a hail storm from the damned things in there..
    Open One+ BMC TE29 Seven 622SL On One Scandal Cervelo RS
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,164
    Patience tested again today at work. Think I need a drink. And a pedal. One out of two isn't bad.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    Evening all,
    In the office this morning with loads to do, wound up staying an hour longer than I was supposed to. Went to get my ears lowered on the way home, head's cold now. I don't know how all you slapheads cope, actually I do and I'm glad I don't have to any more. Went for a meeting at CAMHS about the daughter, still a gradual improvement. Frustratingly slow. I have to go back to the office full time from 1st December so hoping for no more set backs. Now trying to catch up on work, not trying too hard obviously. REcovered from the beer and cuury of last night so beer festival tonight. May well have a hang over tomorrow.
  • Flâneur
    Flâneur Posts: 3,081
    I cant get the idea that Pinno wants people in a gimp suit as he plays daddy to his lil princess
    Stevo 666 wrote: Come on you Scousers! 20/12/2014
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy
  • team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,424
    Just in case people think I have a life of relaxation...I spent the day at a bank waiting for permission to go to the tax office to pay out humongous amounts of wine tokens, have they never heard of the internet, why did I have to travel 90kms to be there in person, wouldn't be so bad but I had to take six other people with me to sign bits of pointless paper!

Never mind, I paid the tax, now I can go back to the bank tomorrow so that they can photocopy my receipts and tell me that I don't have the right paperwork, and the people who came over especially from the UK will now have to come back again and I need to go back to the tax office, well they can FRO :D

Rant over!

Wine open. (Second bottle) :D
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • pinno
    Flâneur wrote:
    I cant get the idea that Pinno wants people in a gimp suit as he plays daddy to his lil princess

You will insist on ambiguity whilst simultaneously keeping your cards close to your chest. One can only speculate in this event. Don't turn it around and blame it on me.

On the other hand, at least there is mileage in obscurity.
  • Garry H
    Garry H Posts: 6,639
    Just got home, pi$$ing it down. Two of my minions phoned in sick.

I sound like Steve
  • pinno
    Garry H wrote:
    Just got home, pi$$ing it down. Two of my minions phoned in sick.

I sound like Steve

No, you don't.
  • pinno
    team47b wrote:
    Just in case people think I have a life of relaxation...I spent the day at a bank waiting for permission to go to the tax office to pay out humongous amounts of wine tokens, have they never heard of the internet, why did I have to travel 90kms to be there in person, wouldn't be so bad but I had to take six other people with me to sign bits of pointless paper!

Never mind, I paid the tax, now I can go back to the bank tomorrow so that they can photocopy my receipts and tell me that I don't have the right paperwork, and the people who came over especially from the UK will now have to come back again and I need to go back to the tax office, well they can FRO :D

Rant over!

Wine open. (Second bottle) :D

So you get some tourorists from Blighty who paid bugger all money for some Vinho they bought and now want some tax they paid on it back?! Farq me.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    Shoot work day improved by the pub and the Aga being fixed