'ning

gym, cafe, globalmegacorp

couldn't face fitting tub yesterday, perhaps today

out for an indonesian meal tonight with mrs sungod
my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Comments

• Flâneur
    Flâneur Posts: 3,081
    gym cafe and megacorp. are you stuck in the nether loop SG?

Sorted solicitor last night and 2 brokers to talk to. screw adulting. Going to go look for a wine fridge (dual temp) and a hot tub for this house

Really need to ride my bike at some point, and get the cx fixed. Too time poor to even get it to the bike shop
    Stevo 666 wrote: Come on you Scousers! 20/12/2014
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy
  • Morning strangers

Actually off for a bike ride with a few other works shy shirkers, not sure what the rest of the day will hold but who cares when you are not at work. Using a Garmin for the first time, seems though all that tech will be wasted on me as I'm still confused by just the buttons
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    When did jacuzzis become hot tubs? Is it becasue jacuzzi is too big a word for the septics?
    660dea198b6ec2e4bc19cffe97b606527ce9e36b69a820b57197e28e3ba9218a.jpg
    Anyway, morning folks.
    More working from home, out for a beer and a curry later. I'll be popular in the office tomorrow morning then.
  • Feeling pretty good this morning as we hit the gym at 6.30, then home again and got a real slow cooked beef stew on the go.

Going to try and power through the morning as I have a board (or bored...) meeting tomorrow so need to do some prep.

Other than that, driving my little britishmegacorp through the world.
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • sungod
    sungod Posts: 16,436
    Flâneur wrote:
    gym cafe and megacorp. are you stuck in the nether loop SG?

a bit, last few months mostly firefighting, clearing debris from previous vp who really had no clue and recruited a management team in his own image, there're still a couple who need taking around the back of the shed, there may now be light at the end of the tunnel, or it could be that last batch of napalm i dropped

today i must prepare for a behaviour modification session i'll be delivering on thursday :)

gym was rammed this morning, seems to be getting busier and busier, but the first two double espressos of the day have calmed me down
  • Flâneur
    Flâneur Posts: 3,081
    Either way there is some light SG.

Darker and wetter days hence hte busier gym. I cant comment I am one of those who uses my membership more than once a week come winter.Then again 2 of my 3 sessions are the wattbike.

Too many clothes on in that jacuzzi. I would like to add ignorning the bating I don't think I will be owning any form of spa items especially for my garden in the near or far future. If I did I'd never get rid of a few people from here
    Stevo 666 wrote: Come on you Scousers! 20/12/2014
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy
  • sungod
    sungod Posts: 16,436
    Veronese68 wrote:
    When did jacuzzis become hot tubs? Is it becasue jacuzzi is too big a word for the septics?

jacuzzi is a registered trademark

which naturally brought this to mind...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SWRth3zlIhY
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,167
    Business abounds in the office today, not helped lots of other stuff going on at the same time. Could do with more sleep but even without the ribs, that won't be tonight as I need to pick Stropteen up from a concert she's playing in till quite late. On a school night as well.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Matthewfalle
    Matthewfalle Posts: 17,380
    Ciao

Utterly appalling weather round here - rain, fog, mist.

Day off so took The Hound for a mahoosif walk around the woods, then as the decorators are in (and not a euphemism) couldn't be bothered to stay around the crib so popped into work to pick up a load of junk that I've been meaning to pick up for ages only to find out that two lads on my team are being shipped off and replaced on Sunday. Yup, as in three days. Thanks for telling us.

Anyhow, lunch in the oven, so maybe a weights each before picking up the Bambini.

Ciao
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,196
    PPP is my 8 hour a day gym session.

Laters.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Yup, those celotex sheets weigh a tonne...
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,196
    Yup, those celotex sheets weigh a tonne...

Oi!

It's the tedium that kills you. Done plenty of SDS work and plaster removal; you know, the old cement type...and excavation and cement mixing and rubble removal and consuming Lidl own Apple Turnovers.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!