'ning

yawn, cafe, office, bunk off early i hope

not raining this morning, makes a change

weather tomorrow looks cack though
my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Comments

• Flâneur
    Flâneur Posts: 3,081
    Pub later, well wine bar as it is with a Date.

Ps TW how was your birthday pubbing?

Vague rant, why do people who buy fast cars (in this case a 500 Abarth and a Cooper S) crawl out recklessly infront of you on a junction then just keep going slow. If you want to pull out into the tiny gap use the accelerator ffs
    Stevo 666 wrote: Come on you Scousers! 20/12/2014
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,297
    Morning folks,
    In the orifice today doing my bit to get the sales figures up and irritate customers and colleagues. Making a good fist of that last bit. Owners are over from the US, I told them they can't stay just because Trump won.
    Managed to pedal in today to try and clear my lungs, it didn't work and I was moving at glacial pace. Park gates were locked for some reason which was dull. Cafe for lunch to consume my weight in dead piggy. Having successfully avoided the sister in law last weekend I'll have to see her this Sunday, Saturday will consist of assembling flat pack furniture and swearing.
    Fluffer, you went to a wine bar with a date, not the date? Some people buy the sporty spec because they think it looks cool, they still can't drive though. That's the sporty spec of car, not date.
  • Flâneur
    Flâneur Posts: 3,081
    Just wanted to see if anyone would pick up on it, had it in my head it would be you or Pinno. it is with the Date, either that or I can in another alternative universe.

Cricket is on in the office as the heating is off
    Stevo 666 wrote: Come on you Scousers! 20/12/2014
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy
  • step83
    step83 Posts: 4,170
    Flâneur, I know the type you mean lots of them here, brakes no longer work below 5mph so they creep out of junctions while looking at their phones or drinking what ever concoction they have ordered from a coffee shop.
    I get the odd one try and jump me on the lights thinking "big slow estate" an get a surprise when I keep up or pull past them.

Anywho mini rant over, work today slow day as were managerless on a Friday again. picking up a NES mini at lunch which may require testing obviously. Work have peeved me a bit though we do charity dress down days an todays is for some clothing aid for 3rd world countries, surely would of made more sense to be RBL but that's probably just me being a traditional stick in the mud.
  • Nothing bad to report here except the cats have run out of dried food, but as I'm at work I cant hear them complaining.

Got some logs to chop and split this afternoon then hopefully, a first attempt at Zwift.
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,861
    V68 - drinks part one were gin, part two starts tonight :)

Tactical error means I'm a couple of hrs away from home at yesterdays speeds

This will impact pub time
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,459
    Just finished a note to the board on something and not keeping fingers crossed I won't get shot down in flames. Or at least that I'll be on the cider tonight before they get chance to read it...

Must do some exercise this weekend as I've not been on the bike at all this week :|
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,321
    35 miles in wind and cold today me and it was windy and cold and windy. Did I mention that it was windy and cold?

The lack of proper pedalling took it's toll. Feels like I rode 60.

Laters.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,459
    Right, time to chill out, eat and watch Inger-land vs The Sweaties over a glass of cider or two.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]