F.Moser 51.151 vintage road bike 60cm for sale

Lance44
Lance44 Posts: 5
edited November 2016 in Vintage bikes forum
This is my baby that I have to get rid of for all specs follow this link as it's the exact one I bought the condition is still the same except it's just been fitted with new tyres and needs a new rear derailleur which is an easy fix http://www.steel-vintage.com/f-moser-51 ... 80s-detail

For sale for £450

Comments

• Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    If you were a child it would be £50 cheaper. Is that the VAT?

viewtopic.php?f=40093&t=13072432
  • coriordan wrote:

I don't understand?
    I payed £1250 for it and that was on sale.
    I believe my price to be fare. I've seen the same models on eBay costing much more for the frame alone. Please elaborate on your comment maybe I'm just being dumb but I don't understand your reply.
  • andcp
    andcp Posts: 644
    Lance44 wrote:
    coriordan wrote:

I don't understand?
    I payed £1250 for it and that was on sale.
    I believe my price to be fare. I've seen the same models on eBay costing much more for the frame alone. Please elaborate on your comment maybe I'm just being dumb but I don't understand your reply.
    Coriordan is pointing out that you have advertised it elsewhere on this site at £400, now it's gone up to £450 - so which is it?

eta: a description of the condition would be helpful too. If you get no joy here, try: http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewforum.php?f=47
    "It must be true, it's on the internet" - Winston Churchill
  • term1te
    term1te Posts: 1,462
    Someone has got a bargain. Here's my Moser 51.151 "Team SLX", it was a single speed for many years but I put a modern Campagnolo Veloce groupset on it last year and it is now my favourite bike to ride. Not the fastest, but the most fun. The photo below is after its maiden ride with the new groupset, over 200 km without a problem.

DSC_0964_zps8atrcisw.jpg