Help with Rapha Pro Team Jersey Sizing

designman
designman Posts: 405
edited November 2016 in Road buying advice
Looking at buying myself a Rapha Pro Team Long Sleeve Training Jersey & a Rapha Pro Team Softshell Jacket, but need help in the sizing if possible please, I am 5' 11", 32 inch waist, 37 inch chest, weigh 65kg.
Any help would be much appreciated, Thanks.

Comments

• You are a medium I would say. I am 34.5 inch chest, 59 kg and wear a small.
  • markyone
    markyone Posts: 1,119
    medium
    Colnago c60 Eps super record 11
    Pinarello F8 with sram etap
  • grenw
    grenw Posts: 803
    I have : Same chest, slimmer waist by a couple of inches, 2kg heavier and 3 inches shorter. Medium is perfect
  • stueys
    stueys Posts: 1,332
    Pro team comes up quite snug, I'm a large. 32inch waist, 40in chest, 77 kg, 6'2
  • stueys
    stueys Posts: 1,332
    Meant to add, Rapha's return service is good. You can always order both sizes and send back what doesn't fit
  • xixang
    xixang Posts: 235
    I'm same chest and waist and similar weight as OP in chest but bit shorter. I wear a small PT jersey and small PT jacket; certainly wouldn't want to go any bigger
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    What?

I am a whisker bigger than that and wear a Small in everything from Rapha for the top half, and medium shorts.

Totally agree with Xixang.

It's supposed to be an aero fit and given the OP's sizes, he seems pretty slim. I am 1 inch taller and 10kg heavier and easily fit into small (it sounds a lot when you say it like that but I get rinsed by my cycling mates for being skinny!).

I would even try an xs. The only downside is that back of the jersey isn't that long so its hard to reach the pockets.
  • Have you tried one on?