UK cycling startup

trdar
trdar Posts: 4
edited October 2016 in Health, fitness & training
Hi all,

Apologies in advance for the cross-post with the road cycling / indoor training subforum, but I felt that this is equally relevant to the MTB'ers out there too!

I'm working with a London-based startup that has a vision of making stationary indoor cycling more appealing and enjoyable for cyclists. We're at the market research stage, and would greatly appreciate some feedback from the cycling community in the form of a 3-minute survey.

Our product would be designed for active and competitive cyclists like yourselves, so this feedback would mean a lot to us as we try to understand where to focus our efforts!

If you'd like to be heard, you can access our survey here: https://goo.gl/forms/txYSqFZ10AZWXbFt1.

Many thanks!

Comments

• cooldad
    cooldad Posts: 32,599
    Pointless survey if it doesn't accept that some of us (most of us?) have never cycled indoors, and without a compelling reason, never will.

I got half way through and there were no relevant answers.
    I don't do smileys.

There is no secret ingredient - Kung Fu Panda

London Calling on Facebook

Parktools
  • fat daddy
    fat daddy Posts: 2,605
    it kind of does accept it ... it asks, what you think of indoor cycling and have you ever done it ????

then a bunch of questions that determine what would improve it ?
  • cooldad
    cooldad Posts: 32,599
    Bodging to the end I found:

Are you potentially willing to invest in a high-growth indoor cycling business?
    If yes, please provide us with your email address to receive further information

So I'm out.
    I don't do smileys.

There is no secret ingredient - Kung Fu Panda

London Calling on Facebook

Parktools