which bike

pe1ter
pe1ter Posts: 169
edited October 2016 in Road buying advice
i recently did the cycle to work scheme for a 1000 pound because i wanted a carbon bike currently have felt z5 so upon looking around o foundca cube attain carbon for a 1000 pound reduced from 1300 anyway to cut a long story short i went in today to explain i have still not recieved my voucher and to look at the cube again and for some reason i noticed a stunning looking giant tcr for a reduced price of 1199 couldnt take my eyes of it ultegra groupset nice black and greenish finish but the guy in shop said oh no you dont want that its a full on race bike you will be far better of on the cube. can someone try and sway me to pay the extra and get it coz i love it but dont want to regret it if its going to be really uncomfy

Comments

• mfin
    mfin Posts: 6,729
    edited October 2016
    That's unreadable. SEE BELOW.
  • mfin
    edited October 2016
    DELETED
  • pianoman
    pianoman Posts: 706
    The Giant is probably a more race-orientated position but not to the extent that a spacer and a shallower drop stem won't overcome. Is this the one you mean by any chance? https://www.giant-bicycles.com/en-gb/bi ... /#overview

If so I'd say that's a great deal at £1199 especially as the 2017 version has just come out for £500 more :D
  • pe1ter
    pe1ter Posts: 169
    yes it is piano man thanks for your advice unlike the cock who sai mi powst woz unreedabul people like that ruin this forum woz it that unreedabul coz i ope not bro
  • mfin
    Ok, I've deleted what I spent time rewriting for you. Good luck getting any useful responses from your pretty much unreadable post.