Tacx T2240 with Bkool app

javidr
javidr Posts: 133
Hi

I have bought a Tacx flow T2240 and i am having my first feelings on it

I have tried zwift, and really like it, it changes the power really well and simulates slopes quite accurately

Cant say the same about Bkool... It doesnt seem to regulate the power well. When there is a slope at a little 2%, it puts a higher resistance than a real 2%, and, on the same hand, when it increases to a 6%, doesnt seem to increase the power on it.

I have been testing alpe d´huez climb, and with a little 160w, i can climb 10% slopes at a stupid 20kmh speed

Has anyone else had this experience? Is it a problem with any configuration?

Thanks

Comments

• myideal
    myideal Posts: 231
    Can I ask what your running your zwift on? Did it just work out the box as such or did you need to buy some additional kit?
  • javidr
    Same box, same thing, thats why its strange
  • myideal
    myideal Posts: 231
    Yeah your issue is clearly something software related.
  • diamonddog
    diamonddog Posts: 3,426
    Have you calibrated the Tacx Flow?
  • bobinski
    bobinski Posts: 570
    Hi
    I think you posted on the cyclechat forum too?
    Are you running the latest software? If so have you properly manually connected? The software will search over ant fec and once the trainer is found you then tick the box to accept it. Provided all that has been done and you still have the problem I can only suggest you Uninstall the software and reinstall.
    I cannot comment on your experience compared to Zwift but I run my Bkool on manual connect anyway so I can ride Zwift or Bkool whoever I want without fiddling about with settings and have no issues with either. I know in Bkool weight has an impact and heavier riders, 85kilos and above overwhelm the resistance and so it feels easier to ride.
  • javidr
    Hi

Yes, i posted there too

I paired it manually, and seems to be sw related as it is controlling the resistance but not properly

Not sure which weight config i have, i will check it and play with that parameter

Thanks
  • bobinski
    bobinski Posts: 570
    You may already know but to that you log onto the bkool website and set your weight in your profile