Dison Bikes

Munkymariner69
Munkymariner69 Posts: 6
edited September 2016 in MTB buying advice
Hi, has anyone had any dealings with Dison Bikes? They're an Indonesian/Jakarta based importer of bikes/motorbikes with a few shops in the US? They have some great deals but I am dubious about buying from overseas... Especially somewhere like this! Seems legit though? Any info would be appreciated thanks, Pete.

Comments

• No idea about their bikes but their vacuum cleaners aren't too bad. A little over priced and with more marketing bullsh1t than Apple.
  • cooldad
    cooldad Posts: 32,599
    Good luck with anything in Indonesia. never heard of them but 99.999999999999999999999% sure it'll be a scam.
    I don't do smileys.

There is no secret ingredient - Kung Fu Panda

London Calling on Facebook

Parktools
  • :D
    No idea about their bikes but their vacuum cleaners aren't too bad. A little over priced and with more marketing bullsh1t than Apple.
  • cooldad wrote:
    Good luck with anything in Indonesia. never heard of them but 99.999999999999999999999% sure it'll be a scam.
    To good to be true usually means it's too good to be true I guess?..? :)
  • cooldad
    cooldad Posts: 32,599
    You think?

Try it just for fun. I'll guarantee the only wat to 'check out' is by bank transfer, and all the buttons, Facebook etc, will redirect to their email.
    I don't do smileys.

There is no secret ingredient - Kung Fu Panda

London Calling on Facebook

Parktools
  • The Rookie
    The Rookie Posts: 27,812
    Their testimonial page looks amazing, almost too good to be tr....wait.......
    Currently riding a Whyte T130C, X0 drivetrain, Magura Trail brakes converted to mixed wheel size (homebuilt wheels) with 140mm Fox 34 Rhythm and RP23 suspension. 12.2Kg.