MTB Socks

FishFish
FishFish Posts: 2,152
edited September 2016 in MTB general
Got some freewear from one of the mags - MTB socks!! Certainly not gallus but are they meaningful? To me they are just socks.
...take your pickelf on your holibobs.... :D

jeez :roll:

Comments

• cooldad
    cooldad Posts: 32,599
    Yippee for you...

You could have a meaningful relationship with them. Like hot twins if you pretend hard enough.
    I don't do smileys.

There is no secret ingredient - Kung Fu Panda

London Calling on Facebook

Parktools
  • Got some great ones that with my Nike trainers seem to be ridiculously impervious to water....endura winter ones, also got some hope ones from the bike event ard-rock enduro at their stand. Great prices for merch at these things!! £5 for those!
  • I've got a pair of Fox MTB socks and I have no idea why, after all, they're just socks, right? Well, turns out they're the most comfortable pair of socks I own. I have no idea why I bought them, but I'll definitely be buying more.
    All the gear, no idea and loving the smell of jealousy in the morning.
    Kona Process 134 viewtopic.php?f=10017&t=12994607
  • fat daddy
    fat daddy Posts: 2,605
    never understood cycling socks .. they feel the same as regular sports socks to me
  • On One Thicky Merino ... can often get them 3 pairs for £9 from Planet X / On One. Comfy & warm!
  • cooldad
    cooldad Posts: 32,599
    This ^^^^

Got some on their silly sale at £3 for 3 or something. Very comfy.
    I don't do smileys.

There is no secret ingredient - Kung Fu Panda

London Calling on Facebook

Parktools
  • Bought a 3-pack of coolmax and thicks for ~£5 each earlier in the summer, wearing them loads inbetween washes.
    ================
    2020 Voodoo Marasa
    2017 Cube Attain GTC Pro Disc 2016
    2016 Voodoo Wazoo