Check out routes in France free accommodation available!

andrewm9164
andrewm9164 Posts: 5
edited September 2016 in MTB rides
Hello

I live and ride in central France we have 100's km of in my opion great routes, due to the number available you normaly have the tracks to yourself.

We are considering offering mtb tours for people on holiday in the area.

I'm looking for a group of up to 8 xc riders to come to France to check out my routes and give me their feedbac so we can set this project up correctly.

We are offering FREE accommodation for up to a week for your group in a self catering gite, if you can get down here with your bike.

Please get in touch if you would be intersested or would like more information.

Thanks
Andrew

Comments

• Ferenc
    Ferenc Posts: 118
    Hiya Andrew,

I was wondering if you have any interest in your offer? I am keen but as you say you need a group of 8 people...

Thnx
    F
  • Ferenc,

Thanks for your reply, I haven't had much interest which is a suprise as the accommodation is free but I accept there is the cost of gettiing here but the routes we have available are fantastic. If you can get a smaller group together that would be good, it doesn't have to be for a week if that works better for people. We can also arrange collection from the airport if you choose to fly which normaly works pout good value we are 35 mins from Limoges airport.

Thanks Andrew
  • Hi,

This is something I'd be very interested in, I have a couple of friends who would come with as well .

James
  • Hello James,

Thanks for your interest that would be great, please let me know when you can come over so we can get things arranged for you.

Andrew
  • kinioo
    kinioo Posts: 776
    Hi,

Where about in France are you / routes ?

Chris
  • Hello,

We are in the Haute-Vienne 35mins south of Limoges, small village of Bussiere Galant.

I ride xc and have numerous routes around the accommodation, the house sits between 2 forests which offer hours of fun with some great downhill, a typical 30km ride normally has 700-800m climb/descent.

For the road cyclist there are good quality quiet roads offering routes down into the Dordogne.

Andrew