Teenage Rampage Saturday

Stevo_666
Stevo_666 Posts: 58,172
edited September 2016 in The bottom bracket
Morning Slackers.

Stropteen turns 15 today so will take on a new level of attitude as soon as she drags herself out of bed. Happy birthday as well to Veronese 98 who is exactly three years older IIRC.

Onwards to jobs, footy and Dad's taxi work.
"I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]

Comments

• city_boy
    city_boy Posts: 1,616
    Reminds me of this...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dLuEY6jN6gY

Hope she has a great day :D
    Statistically, 6 out of 7 dwarves are not happy.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,832
    you win by a minute!

Happy birthday to the future BB's

Today is running kids around and then jobs later. Thankfully I'm nipping out with a pal for a mountain bike ride, which I love about the new house - straight out of the back door :)

Later is the pub and the wife is driving us to one in the next village
  • Stevo_666
    City Boy wrote:
    Reminds me of this...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dLuEY6jN6gY

Hope she has a great day :D
    :lol:

That happened exactly 2 years ago...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Stevo_666
    TLW1 wrote:

Happy birthday to the future BB's
    Becoming a BB'er is unlikely in at least one case...
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    Morning all,
    Happy birthday Stropteen, the large child does indeed come of age today, but no more mature of course. He didn't get in until 3:30 so I don't expect to see him for a while yet. Unfortunately the harridan next door has been screaming at her kids since 6am.
  • Late night meant a slow start, so no point going to the beach today, although weather was just about perfect for it .

Did minor stuff here instead. More turbo time this afternoon. Dinner and a walk on the coast this evening I think is the order of business, but first there is scotch.

We've one of those next door too, V68. She doesn't get the irony of screaming "Be QUIET" relentlessly at her 3 poor kids (and husband, and mother, and anybody else in the house).
    Open One+ BMC TE29 Seven 622SL On One Scandal Cervelo RS
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,199
    Morning Nork Supports, Jock straps and Inflatable shagger(s?)

WS - please take the pin out of that voodoo doll mate - you know, the pin in the lower back. I take it all back. I'll even give you a Wiggle discount code.
    Made all the better by one stinker of a head cold - today's green stuff has a particularly sticky consistency. Although local cyclists can be grateful that I did my best to counteract the loose gravel following surface dressing with the green stuff on Thursday.

Blowing a hoolie here. Toots seem happy. Not muuch else 'appanin innit.

Happy birthday to whoever's birthday it is.

Laters.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    I was wrong, the boy was up very shortly after my last post. Doesn't seem to be suffering too much, I think he's still pissed. He's certainly very happy. Off to buy his present shortly now we've had a big breakfast.
    Is it a voodoo doll or karma Piña? That karma's a bitch.
  • sungod
    sungod Posts: 16,438
    'noon

you lot need more practice on the daily post business, also, ballroom blitz was much better

had a ride, not eaten enough but meeting people soon and no time, rest of the day is going to be theatre, bar, restaurant, hoping i can get some early snacks in to keep me going until restaurant time, otherwise i'll be going wobbly and/or collapsing in a heap
    my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny
  • Stevo_666
    sungod wrote:
    'noon

you lot need more practice on the daily post business, also, ballroom blitz was much better
    It wasn't even mean to be a musical reference, just about birthdays :wink:

Mind you, I may try for a series of thread titles based on The Macc Lads songs :)
  • team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,424
    Saw this on eBay in the classic car section, luckily I had not started on the vinho...

Oh, bring a van it says! :D

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/ZEBRA/3222717 ... 2271786667
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • A full sized Zebra eh...and ideal statement piece apparently. Begs the question what exactly is the statement you'd be making?
  • Been fishing, pretty good day but a chilly wind made it hard work early on.

Got home and made the living room and dining room open plan, closing the plan is tomorrow's job.

Going fishing again first though.

MrsHD has sent over a few pics from India, good god it's a dump.
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,199
    team47b wrote:
    Saw this on eBay in the classic car section, luckily I had not started on the vinho...

Oh, bring a van it says! :D

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/ZEBRA/3222717 ... 2271786667

Holy batshit - T47 is the anti-christ and I never knew.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • sungod
    sungod Posts: 16,438
    drank the most since june, bubbly at the theatre before the play, bubbly at half time (plus emergency pringles), cocktails at donovan bar, where in true bb style i'd booked us the naughty corner :) then onto benares for more cocktails, food, bubbly, port

a remarkably warm night in london for late september, though that may be the result of the alcohol in conjunction with a prodigious sugar buzz from the dessert and after dinner sweets they plied us with

i now suspect that my pancreas and liver may be holding secret talks about leaving me
    my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny