Saturday, it never rains around here - it just comes pouring down...

pinno
pinno Posts: 51,321
edited September 2016 in The bottom bracket
What, no Sungod with his eclectic mix of song lyrics?!

Meh. Looks like a damp walk with toots in the hills today. Better get my aris moving.

Laters.
seanoconn - gruagach craic!

Comments

• Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,459
    Septic Saturday for me. The in laws from the US descend on us today before the MILs funeral on Tuesday. Unfortunately they are annoying tw@ts so I will have to find ways to get out of the house over the weekend.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,321
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Septic Saturday for me. The in laws from the US descend on us today before the MILs funeral on Tuesday. Unfortunately they are annoying tw@ts so I will have to find ways to get out of the house over the weekend.

What a wonderful opportunity to stir up a Donald Trump/Clinton/Empire debate.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • sungod
    sungod Posts: 16,522
    well, once i'd amassed enough to do the quiz i thought i'd have a rest

had a glomygrey ride, with drizzle, the confused drivers' club seemed to be having a meet this morning, the one heading the wrong way down the one-way only to be confronted by an hgv was amusing

cold too, the warm weather vanishes for the weekend, i suspect the last we see of it until next june/july if recent years are anything to go by

on the plus side were five cafe stops: double espresso and a choc, double espresso and two madeleines, espresso and a choc, double espresso and toasted jamon y queso croissant, espresso
    my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,861
    Stevo 666 wrote:

Bike ride to the pub
  • tlw1
    Sitting in the sun waiting for the rugrats to finish theartre club, then home to try and get more player off the floor - brushed and mopped twice so far

Later is friends for dinner, drinking friends :)
  • Stevo_666
    edited September 2016
    Pinno wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:

What a wonderful opportunity to stir up a Donald Trump/Clinton/Empire debate.
    The brother in law (who is prize tw@t) is a Trump supporter so there's plenty of mileage there. His wife is a tubby bible belt type who thinks she can make me 'see the light' Blues Brothers stylee about God :roll: Even more milage there.

Not sure they appreciated it last time they were over when I put 'Life of Brian' on the box (one of their kids is called Brian so I had a good excuse) :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Stevo_666
    TLW1 wrote:
    drinking friends :)
    Do you liquidise them first?
  • tlw1
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    TLW1 wrote:
    drinking friends :)
    Do you liquidise them first?

Always, I'm not an animal