thursday, it's all a figment of my mind, In a world that i've designed

sungod
sungod Posts: 16,547
edited September 2016 in The bottom bracket
'ning

gym, cafe, office, shopping

hope you all have a lovely day, eat cake, drink beer, have puppodums, etc.
my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Comments

• Morning
    Shopping, bike ride, gardening, not sure on which order to do them in, sorry a trip to the barbers as well
    Have a nice day
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,869
    Ridding, working, riding and then not the pub but a couple of jobs in the garden :(
  • orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 12,686
    Last day of our cycling in France hols before stowing the now very dusty tourers back on top of the car and heading north. Today's finale will be another section of Eurovelo 6 in the Doubs valley down to Besancon. Beautiful cycling round these parts. Even if the weather has broken this morning, the clouds have rolled in, and packing a rain top just in case, still expecting a cracking day out.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,319
    Certainly beats working orraloon.
    Thursday morning hangover is present as expected. Mini pub crawl of Wimbledon Village, funny how much that place has changed. It used to be quite bohemian when I were a lad, really extremely posh now. Bunking off at lunchtime to take the girl to physio this afternoon, not much else going on I hope.
    Onwards and upwards...
  • Went out for dinner last night so I also have a mild fuzz.

Not made much better by using a rattle can on the woodburner, currently seeing double.
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • haydenm
    haydenm Posts: 2,997
    Only one in the office this morning so I'm listening to Black Sabbath and drinking tea. Bike hasn't been dispatched yet so new bike day will most likely be next week rather than in time for the weekend which licks willies as I'm immensely impatient :cry:
  • step83
    step83 Posts: 4,170
    Have to agree with Veronese, beats working.

Not much occurring here, the employee of the month is now almost certainly the dog with 15 votes, next nearest has 2...
  • fat daddy
    fat daddy Posts: 2,605
    today is another day of suffering.

- 5am hurt
    - Daily Zwift igniter hurt, although not as much as normal as the team leaders power meter ran out of batteries so half a lap at 1.8wkg
    - Ride to work hurt and only managed 2nd best times on strava
    - eating in a calorie deficit is hurting, cakes,crisps, chocolate bars, they all call me
    - My Quads are hurting

I feel a song coming on
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,341
    Besancon - Hmm, good. Lucky git.

PPP finance is through. Time to get back to working :roll: . It's a black day.

Laters.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,425
    Pinno wrote:

Laters.

Powerful you have become, I sense the dark side in you :D
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,497
    Mostly minion hunting today. Made an offer for one then wasted an hour of my life interviewing for another job when I could have been down the pub. At least I managed a couple of pints before heading home to help with family related stuff.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,341
    team47b wrote:
    Pinno wrote:

Laters.

Powerful you have become, I sense the dark side in you :D

Once I start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will. Yay!
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!