tuesday, on the other side, of a jet black hotel mirror

sungod
sungod Posts: 16,434
edited September 2016 in The bottom bracket
'ning

off to gym soon, first time since week before hols, then cafe, office, etc.

yesterday cleared 700-800 emails i was sent over the hols, mostly virtual landfill, couple of hours of life squandered; but a few were so stupid/annoying that i know, soon, i will kill again

on plus side, plan to meet up with old colleague on wednesday, should be fun
my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Comments

• Flâneur
    Flâneur Posts: 3,081
    Morning,

working from home today as BT are visiting to fix the interweb.

Also sorting out new club kit supplier, eating breakast rather than scoffing it. Out for dinner later with best mates birthday. 4 meal out in a row. should cycle around that somehow
    Stevo 666 wrote: Come on you Scousers! 20/12/2014
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy
  • gethinceri
    gethinceri Posts: 1,510
    Might get up, might not.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    Working from home as the wife is working in big smoke so apparently I have to look after the kids.

Which would be OK, but she also arranged for five builders today - so not too conducive for me working
  • Flâneur
    Flâneur Posts: 3,081
    Mrs Tlw aint soft is she
    Stevo 666 wrote: Come on you Scousers! 20/12/2014
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    Flâneur wrote:
    Mrs Tlw aint soft is she

Only in the right places ;)
  • step83
    step83 Posts: 4,170
    ning, just.

Day being spent trudging through server logs for the the twunts who broke a pile of user profiles (yay) hoping the evening will be a quiet one. Also its apparently warm out, im sat in the office quite cold to be fair so ill assume its all lies!
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    TLW1 wrote:
    Flâneur wrote:
    Mrs Tlw aint soft is she

We will of course need pictorial evidence. I'm sure she'll understand. "Hold still Love, I just need a picture of you in your smalls for a bunch of random perv's on t'interweb."

Morning folks,
    Rode in for 7.30 then back home at 9 to take the girl in to school for 10am. Bit warm riding back here now it's warmed up a bit. Got to go to Gatwick to pick the 'rents up at about midnight, hope they've cleared the debris after TLW's binge over that way.
    Onwards and upwards...
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,164
    Veronese68 wrote:
    TLW1 wrote:
    Flâneur wrote:
    Mrs Tlw aint soft is she

We will of course need pictorial evidence. I'm sure she'll understand. "Hold still Love, I just need a picture of you in your smalls for a bunch of random perv's on t'interweb."
    I'm sure Seano can advise on this...

More minion hunting going on and a bit of real work thrown in. At least I've sorted out all my insurance - house, cars and hound. All due this month so the credit card has taken a bit of a beating. Also the OH has realised that half of the pics we need for the order of service for the MILs funeral is on the old tower PC that has stopped working. Where's IT support when you need it...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • veronese68
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Where's IT support when you need it...
    The post above mine, but he's busy telling phucktards what the printer is called.
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,318
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:
    TLW1 wrote:
    Flâneur wrote:
    Mrs Tlw aint soft is she

I'm sure Seano can advise on this...

More minion hunting going on and a bit of real work thrown in. At least I've sorted out all my insurance - house, cars and hound. All due this month so the credit card has taken a bit of a beating. Also the OH has realised that half of the pics we need for the order of service for the MILs funeral is on the old tower PC that has stopped working. Where's IT support when you need it...
    Start on the strong spirits an hour and a half - two hours before hand to increase chances of pose requests being granted.
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • step83
    step83 Posts: 4,170
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    The post above mine, but he's busy telling phucktards what the printer is called.

Not my area haha, one duffed up profile un duffed, home in a few minutes then off to fit some pedals for a tard who cant work a pedal spanner. Yay, then back home to finish servicing a dutch bike someone dropped into me at the weekend.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,164
    Now on the train home after a sneaky pint and sweating like Jeremy Corbyn at a boundary selection meeting :)

Pinno is now in the naughty step after bringing a certain PC person back from the dead...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,196
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Pinno is now in the naughty step after bringing a certain PC person back from the dead...

Soz folks, I really am :oops:

Pedalled in rain, wind and a bit of sunshine. Hey, with all these miles i'm doing, I might get a bit fit if I keep it up. Maybe I should go West and catch up with Spesh lady.

laters.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • sungod
    sungod Posts: 16,434
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Pinno is now on the cake stand after bringing a certain PC person back from the dead...

seems more appropriate :)
    my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny
  • veronese68
    Step83 wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:

Not my area haha.
    Typical IT support answer :P
    But you can't ever tell them that or you won't get help when you need it. :wink: