monday, take a black cat and sit it on your shoulder and in the morning you'll know all you know

sungod
sungod Posts: 16,529
edited September 2016 in The bottom bracket
'ning

back to globalmegacorp today, plan, cafe stop on the way, repeat "it's a job", do email backlog, kill anything urgent, block out thinking time in calendar, bail out early

weather looks nice too
my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Comments

• pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,327
    Morning shirkers and wannabe shirkers

Wevver is right windy but warm and balmy innit. Now, what should I do today...

Update later.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,298
    Morning folks, nice out today.
    Had a later start than usual as I had to take the girl in to school for 9am. Dumped the car and rode in from there to avoid sitting in any more school run traffic. Pleasant ride in, not too warm and not too cold. Now I just need to make it through to 5.30 and then go and pick the car up.
    onward and upwards...
  • Builders...

Perhaps the last G&T before bed was a bad idea yesterday, can't really get motivated today and didn't ride at all over the weekend so feeling like a lazy crap person today.
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • step83
    step83 Posts: 4,170
    Morning, I think Sungod's loosing the plot..

Monday is here, coffee No.3 has been downed I may make it to 11:30 without another. Someones decided its a good idea to rename all the printers at work this morning, twenty people so far have asked me the name of the printer, despite it being emailed out and a big sticker on the printer itself.
  • How many times have you heard "Is it called Bob Marley?"
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • step83
    step83 Posts: 4,170
    None to be fair, ive stuck a sign on my desk with the printer name, still getting asked though.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,862
    My get up and go has been left in crawley

Perhaps I should have stopped drinking when it got light
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,474
    Back to the corporate hamster wheel this morning - more recruiting, more politics and more real work. Better than being at home though - wifey and her brothers now bickering over when to have the MIL's funeral. I'm keeping well away from that one.

At least its warm out there for the pedalling today.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,921
    Sorry for the loss Stevo. Totally missed Sat's thread.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,327
    Step83 wrote:
    Morning, I think Sungod's loosing the plot..

This has been aired before. He's quite sane. Mathewfalle posts the psycho babble constantly, yet no one mentions it.

It's a funny old world.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,474
    Ballysmate wrote:
    Sorry for the loss Stevo. Totally missed Sat's thread.
    Thanks Bally, in the circumstances it was probably for the best.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]