Why we dislike Cav Part 2.

optrexeyedrops
optrexeyedrops Posts: 28
edited September 2016 in Pro race
It's not exactly difficult to prove why Cavs a complete knob jockey, he gives us all the ammo we need.

http://www.cyclingweekly.co.uk/news/rac ... deo-282378

So he says he stopped because a 'spotty teenager hurled abuse'..booo-fkin-hoo Cav, grow up. Thats what teenagers do, don't worry, it will be your own kids one day doing it to you. Are we to believe he was a poster boy then growing up in the IOM? do me a favour.

The lad said Cav was a 'sh*t climber' and decided to tell Cav that as he went past. I say the kids got balls and only said what the majority of real cycling fans know and would love to say.

Leading up one small pimple in the middle of Britain doesn't make Cav a great hill-climber all of a sudden, so why stop, turn around, give the lad some abuse just because he didn't like it? FFS, if Wayne Rooney stopped every time a supporter called him Shrek he'd be in the stands having it out every 30 seconds with a fan. Did Froome stop when he got p*ss thrown at him in the Tour? No, he just got on with it and that was far worse.

Who does Cav really think he is? It's easy to stop, turn around and have a go at a pimply 14yr old who's balls haven't even dropped yet but he wouldn't have stopped and fronted me up. I'd have kicked him off his bike and shoved the rear mech up his ars* and ended his season, jumped up little prjck.

Well done Cav. Proven yet again what a total jerk you really are.

Comments

• What an odd post.
  • iainf72
    iainf72 Posts: 15,784
    I'm going to have to ask for your membership card to the Cavendish Haters Club to be returned please.

Rule number one is obviously never call him "Cav"
    Fckin' Quintana … that creep can roll, man.
  • salsiccia1
    salsiccia1 Posts: 3,725
    Issues.
    It's only a bit of sport, Mun. Relax and enjoy the racing.
  • RichN95.
    RichN95. Posts: 27,137
    I saw recently someone compare Twitter and its frequent Twitterstorms to the Two Minutes Hate in Orwell's 1984. I guess this is the OP's own version.
    Twitter: @RichN95
  • Was he shouting about how he was the new Froome while 'leading up one small pimple'?
    Road - '10 Giant Defy 3.5
    MTB - '05 Scott Yecora
    BMX - '04 Haro Nyquist R24 (don't judge me)
  • andyp
    andyp Posts: 10,069
    I think the OP says more about himself than he does about Cavendish.
  • fenix
    fenix Posts: 5,437
    But he's not a shit climber though is he ?

He'd whoop the ass of any of us - and no sprinter wastes their energy on climbs if they don't need to - they need it for the end.

Optrex - you don't understand the sport.
  • Fenix wrote:
    But he's not a shoot climber though is he ?

He'd whoop the ass of any of us - and no sprinter wastes their energy on climbs if they don't need to - they need it for the end.

Optrex - you don't understand the sport.

Don't say that to his face or he'll shove a rear mech up ya *rse!!
  • blazing_saddles
    blazing_saddles Posts: 21,741
    edited September 2016
    gotwood25 wrote:
    What an odd post.

Don't you mean what a stupid post?
    I thought great that Cav did what few adults today can be bothered to do and corrected a youth being a cheeky, mouthy a*shole.
    Perhaps, if that's the sort of behaviour the OP finds creditable, he's got the problem, not Cav.
    "Science is a tool for cheaters". An anonymous French PE teacher.
  • apreading
    apreading Posts: 4,535
    edited September 2016
    Why we hate optrexeyedrops pt 1:

He says he went on an internet forum because Cav had a pop as someone hurling abuse at him on a bike ride. We are to believe that Mr eyedrops was a poster boy growing up despite his short temper here? do me a favour.

Who does he really think he is? It's easy go on an internet forum and and have a go at someone not here to defend themself but he wouldn't have fronted Cav up in person. Cav would have kicked his ars*, jumped up little prjck.

Well done optrexeyedrops. Proven yet again what a total jerk you really are.

Get a grip man. So Cav is a bit fiery - so, it seems here, are you. Some will love him for it, some will hate him for it. Personally I dont think its a big deal and probably nor does the lad because he now has a great story from it!
  • effillo
    effillo Posts: 257
    Just out of curiosity what would you do if you were cycling passed someone and they shouted obscenities about you wife/family as reported elsewhere? We also saw the graffiti on the road along the same lines?

Excusing the bloke shouting it by comparing it to footballers or Froome being the subject of abuse doesn't really wash either. Why should anyone take that kind of abuse, for any reason?

OP if you really think that it's ok for spectators to hurl abuse at sportsmen/women the it's you that needs the rear mech shoving where the sun doesn't shine.
  • fenix
    fenix Posts: 5,437
    You could have ridden his sportive Optrex and said all of this to his face.

Cluck cluck cluck...
  • salsiccia1
    salsiccia1 Posts: 3,725
    effillo wrote:
    Excusing the bloke shouting it by comparing it to footballers or Froome being the subject of abuse doesn't really wash either. Why should anyone take that kind of abuse, for any reason?

OP if you really think that it's ok for spectators to hurl abuse at sportsmen/women the it's you that needs the rear mech shoving where the sun doesn't shine.

All this.
    It's only a bit of sport, Mun. Relax and enjoy the racing.
  • fat daddy
    fat daddy Posts: 2,605
    love it !!!!

the more I read about Cav the more I like him, fair play to him. We should all try to emulate the heros a bit more
  • carbonclem
    carbonclem Posts: 1,579
    I'll tell you what Cav doesn't do. Post childish rants on the internet about 'what he would do if ....' - because he is out there, doing it.
    2020/2021/2022 Metric Century Challenge Winner
  • bompington
    bompington Posts: 7,674
    Just wondering... can we please have a pic of Optrex to compare with the ToB footage of the incident?
  • FocusZing
    FocusZing Posts: 4,373
    008-5668.jpg

CrnXKn6XYAAGNpw.jpg

Contains natural plant extracts.
  • Thank you for speaking on behalf of the "majority" of cycling fans....

'kin whopper :roll:
  • I think optrex is actually Bernie Eisel getting back at Cav for all his jokes about Bernie's snoring.

But then if he was Bernie I'd expect him to know that Cav has also had p*ss thrown at him at the Tour.
    Correlation is not causation.
  • Personally I think Cav should have gotten off his bike and stuck his look cleats right in the little cunts gonads !

Why should he have to take shit like that from folk if he doesn't want to.?
    Trek,,,, too cool for school ,, apparently
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    I think the OP's rant is a bit nonsensical but Cav is a little sensitive, don't you think?
  • fat daddy
    fat daddy Posts: 2,605
    coriordan wrote:
    but Cav is a little sensitive, don't you think?

yeah a little, he crys on podiums and in interviews, he gets pissy when he doesn't win and feels he should have, he blows up at spectators that do more than spectate .... his emotions are the equivalent of his sport as a sprinter .. periods of nothing with a sudden explosion of everything.

I think a lot of sprinters are the same ... infact didn't Geraint write something along those lines in his book ?
  • dav1d1
    dav1d1 Posts: 653
    Documentary about Cav on bike channel tonight, reckon the OP will be tuning in plus recording it
  • I'm interested how he's pimply if his balls haven't dropped yet...
  • Paul 8v
    Paul 8v Posts: 5,458
    Optrex - Uber troll. What's that, the second post in Pro Race?

Maybe it was him Cav shouted at?
  • davidof
    davidof Posts: 3,032
    gotwood25 wrote:
    What an odd post.

I thought great that Cav did what few adults today can be bothered to do and corrected a youth being a cheeky, mouthy a*shole.
    Perhaps, if that's the sort of behaviour the OP finds creditable, he's got the problem, not Cav.

I liked it when TV Thommie did it to some cloggies on the Chamrousse stage of the TDF.

https://youtu.be/1RYBln_Jnas

These guys are busting their asses and can do without abusive spectators. It is not ancient Rome.
    BASI Nordic Ski Instructor
    Instagramme
  • RichN95.
    RichN95. Posts: 27,137
    davidof wrote:
    gotwood25 wrote:
    What an odd post.

I liked it when TV Thommie did it to some cloggies on the Chamrousse stage of the TDF.

These guys are busting their asses and can do without abusive spectators. It is not ancient Rome.

And when Phil Gilbert had a go at a family that hadn't kept their dog on a lead: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22LzG-RtJYs
    Twitter: @RichN95
  • RichN95 wrote:
    davidof wrote:
    gotwood25 wrote:
    What an odd post.

And when Phil Gilbert had a go at a family that hadn't kept their dog on a lead: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22LzG-RtJYs

They're lucky he didn't have his pepper spray on him during the race.

http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/gilbert ... tercation/
  • simon_e
    simon_e Posts: 1,706
    Optrex lad, you should have gone to Specsavers.

:roll:
    Aspire not to have more, but to be more.