Sort of newish to the scene..and hello

MTBLurch
MTBLurch Posts: 9
edited September 2016 in MTB beginners
Hello there ladies and gents, my name is Grant but friends call me 'Lurch' {height reasons of course :D }

Anyway I thought I would say hello as im looking for a new place to meet others and pick there brains out clean for infomation in the future. I was a rider a few years back but having a little one, moving, new job I had to stop for awhile.

Im slowly getting back into riding and looking for a cheapish, new bike. Hopefully will have the missis get back into it to.

I'l keep it short and sweet until I have something useful to say :D

Lurch

Comments

• tomb57
    tomb57 Posts: 2,043
    Hello Lurch, this seems like a nice place to learn and listen I've just taken up biking and at my age very surprised
    At how people react not used to forums etc hope you can get misses riding as well perhaps get or hire trailer
    And take little one on some trails good riding
    Tom
    Whoops who did that!
  • bboti
    bboti Posts: 39
    Welcome to the form, you are at the right place for good bike info :)
  • Cheers for the warm welcome guys and yep, im on it with getting little one his first decent bike at Christmas, He took a interest when he was looking at old photos of his old man on his bike. The missis is really getting back into it as well and has gone bike shopping today whilst im at work XD

Again guys a massive thanks for the warm welcome :)