Tour of Britain stage 1 **spoilers**

13»

Comments

• Mad_Malx
    Mad_Malx Posts: 5,011
    Well that, but Porter, poor production and a sprint stage did not make for good viewing.
  • BrianS
    BrianS Posts: 112
    Just tried to watch it on ITV4. Brian Smith makes it impossible! "You know" "You know" "You know" 9 times in one minute, drives you mad. Thank god for the Mute button.

Another favourite of his is "like I said," when in actual fact, he hasn't said.

If you are watching highlights then 'like i said' would have been in the live program. Thanks any way....
  • dish_dash
    dish_dash Posts: 5,567
    BrianS wrote:
    Just tried to watch it on ITV4. Brian Smith makes it impossible! "You know" "You know" "You know" 9 times in one minute, drives you mad. Thank god for the Mute button.

If you are watching highlights then 'like i said' would have been in the live program. Thanks any way....

:lol:
  • Ooo burn.
    Correlation is not causation.
  • BrianS wrote:

Just so you know, Brian, I'll never say anything against you, or any of the other British commentators.

I get my commentary from Rolf Sørensen on TV2.dk ;-)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format