cold forgiveness monday

sungod
sungod Posts: 16,432
edited August 2016 in The bottom bracket
'ning

after the exertions of the weekend, today i mostly shall be taking it easy, cafe stops, donut, shopping, sunbed

number one in a limited edition of napalm death thread titles, electric six's gay bar video would be funnier though
my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    Cloudy day forecast here so at a loss really!

Booked to go out for a seven course lunch, so best go for a run first
  • lincolndave
    lincolndave Posts: 9,441
    A bright start in sunny Lincolnshire, for a change
    Have a good bank Holiday, unless your in Scotland :)
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,158
    Think I'll get up soon. Long drive home on the cards with probably too much traffic. Ho hum.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Flâneur
    Flâneur Posts: 3,081
    About to go ride, doesn't look as nice as the forecast suggested. May even find the arm warmers. I don't belong here, back to the riviera I go.

Also heard Kingston Spec Concept store is closing down to become Sigma discount store
    Stevo 666 wrote: Come on you Scousers! 20/12/2014
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,250
    Flâneur wrote:
    Also heard Kingston Spec Concept store is closing down to become Sigma discount store
    Well it is owned by Sigma, that would get a lot more business. They can be empty when Evans a couple of doors down is heaving. I wonder if they'll give me the carbon fat bike on display?
    Morning all,
    Vaguely sunny here, boy is on his way back from Reading so hosepipe is at the ready. Off to the 'rents later for some scoff.
  • sungod
    sungod Posts: 16,432
    reached 30 degrees by 1000, wind light, could be a scorcher

towel ready on sunbed, pool cover rolled back, beer chilled
    my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,195
    Oi oi Nork supports

Me shopping me. Garmin 200 available at Aldi for £49.99 today if you are quick. I sort of fancied it but thought no in the end.

Must go, grass to cut.

Laters.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    TLW1 wrote:
    Cloudy day forecast here so at a loss really!

Booked to go out for a seven course lunch, so best go for a run first

Double fail

Turns out it's only 6 courses in the week and I missed my run as I stayed and had fun with the kids

Amazing meal and two bottles of wine for 50 euros is impressive and all the more enjoyable as the wife was driving and therefore not drinking
  • Spending the day cleaning and drying the tent after a few days on exmoor. In other news saw Boris Johnson at the exford flower and produce fair. Class A jackass but knew a lot of the locals by name. I can see why he might be popular but wouldn't want him making any important decisions on my behalf.
  • team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,424
    Went out on a bike this afternoon, 9kms, hotter than a snake's bum in a wheel rut:D

Zero, cherry orange tastes really strange when it gets above 38c.
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • pinno
  • Flâneur
    Flâneur Posts: 3,081
    good day of riding. Been using my Corsa G+ a bit (too lazy to swap) and I really really like them, do need to keep them as a best/race tyre but they feel loads nicer than the old Corsa (not what I said a few months ago) Worth the money? prob not, but hey ho.

Did enjoy the post ride wine in the sun
    Stevo 666 wrote: Come on you Scousers! 20/12/2014
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy
  • pinno
    Flâneur wrote:
    good day of riding. Been using my Corsa G+ a bit (too lazy to swap) and I really really like them, do need to keep them as a best/race tyre but they feel loads nicer than the old Corsa (not what I said a few months ago) Worth the money? prob not, but hey ho.

Did enjoy the post ride wine in the sun

I love my Vittoria Pave's. Bought them 500 miles ago and they're excellent. So grippy and self assured. Will probably upgrade to the G+.