Sunday, the supposed day of rest..,

homers_double
homers_double Posts: 7,977
edited August 2016 in The bottom bracket
After a full on mountainous downpour yesterday the skies have cleared to reveal full sun today so whilst the others chill at the pool I'm off to tick a box. Pics when something resembling a decent connection appears!
Advocate of disc brakes.

Comments

• Matthewfalle
    Matthewfalle Posts: 17,380
    Very, very windy here, so currently coffee before hound walking.

After that, no plans at all for anything, so may go to the flicks with the Bambini.
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    Been for a run and checked the local area, ie, which bars later

Sun is shining and time for breakfast followed by a swim :)
  • fat daddy
    fat daddy Posts: 2,605
    5am ... Gale force winds, pitch black, pouring rain .... Hmmmm mountain route on Zwift whilst the espresso machine pre-heats

Family will be up by 7/8 am and it will back to watching Fairys on tv and playing my little pony mixed with Lego

Oh the joys
  • Matthewfalle
    Matthewfalle Posts: 17,380
    5am?!

Post shift or early riser?
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,164
    Sorting a few things out post hols and replenishing the supplies. Apart from that it will be a quiet one. Could do with a bit more sleep, which should be easier now the Olympics are finishing.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • fat daddy
    fat daddy Posts: 2,605
    5am?!

Post shift or early riser?

Early riser .... Sounds hard work, but no one bothers you at 5am, work, kids, wife, beggars, salesmen, charity workers, the devout, Everest, car drivers ... All of them, whom normally try to convince you that there is more important than yours, for some reason, don't need your time or money at 5am

It's me time
  • Stevo_666
    TLW1 wrote:

Whereabouts in France are you Mr. h?
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • tlw1
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    TLW1 wrote:

Near Bordeaux
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,196
    TLW is going to put French claret prices through the roof. :roll: Is he getting sponsorship from the Appellation?

Af'noon Nork supports

Coffee. Swim. Soft play area. Coffee. Snooze. I'm knackered.

Laters.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Stevo_666
    TLW1 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    TLW1 wrote:

Near Bordeaux
    Lucky I have a bottle of Bordeaux in the garage then :)
  • tlw1
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    TLW1 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    TLW1 wrote:

Near Bordeaux
    Lucky I have a bottle of Bordeaux in the garage then :)

A bottle?
  • Stevo_666
    A small but varied stock...
  • ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,921
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    A small but varied stock...

Yeah, you can't beat the 3 for a tenner offer.
  • ballysmate
    Stevo, read your post and thought of the great man who is now sadly absent. He who shall not be named.

viewtopic.php?f=40088&t=12909702&hilit=oenophile
  • pinno
    Ballysmate wrote:
    Stevo, read your post and thought of the great man who is now sadly absent. He who shall not be named.

Blah blah bullsh1t. I bet he collected vintage Budweiser, Becks and Carlsberg. 2015 was a jolly good year for all of them.
  • ballysmate
    Stevo, perhaps I should post this little Vtech gem in the grammar school discussion in the other place. I'm pretty sure they would take the advice on board.
    I have advised people to buy their kids 6 lafite each birthday as investment for school fees and EVERYONE who has done this has ZERO to pay when the time comes.
  • pinno
    Ballysmate wrote:
    Stevo, perhaps I should post this little Vtech gem in the grammar school discussion in the other place. I'm pretty sure they would take the advice on board.
    I have advised people to buy their kids 6 lafite each birthday as investment for school fees and EVERYONE who has done this has ZERO to pay when the time comes.

...and prey to god they don't cork.
  • Stevo_666
    Ballysmate wrote:

Fraid to say I'm not an oenophile. Sounds a bit too much like something else that ends in 'ophile'. Need to find the post from our resident gumshoe where he outed he who cannot be named as a bit of a Walter Mitty.
  • pinno
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Ballysmate wrote:

Fraid to say I'm not an oenophile. Sounds a bit too much like something else that ends in 'ophile'. Need to find the post from our resident gumshoe where he outed he who cannot be named as a bit of a Walter Mitty.

He who fuck*d up a string of Beema's and then decided to start another company...
  • Stevo_666
    Ballysmate wrote:
    What's the worst that could happen? :P
  • pinno
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Ballysmate wrote:
    What's the worst that could happen? :P

24155603_BG1.jpg

flooded_houses.gif

_89264248_quake3.jpg

2FA5531800000578-3376178-image-a-38_1451309958358.jpg
  • verylonglegs
    verylonglegs Posts: 3,949
    A bit? The guy was clearly barking mad.
  • Stevo_666
    Pinno wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Ballysmate wrote:

He who fark*d up a string of Beema's and then decided to start another company...
    Yep. The very one. He hasn't really been back since you blew his cover.
  • ballysmate
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Pinno wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Ballysmate wrote:

He who fark*d up a string of Beema's and then decided to start another company...
    Yep. The very one. He hasn't really been back since you blew his cover.

viewtopic.php?f=40088&t=13062689&p=19846469&hilit=jason#p19846469 :lol:
  • Stevo_666
    Ballysmate wrote:
    Suppose this could be material for the 'kicking off' thread at some point :)
  • pinno
    Wahey.
  • Stevo_666
    I've probed a slight weakness in one of his claims :lol:
  • pinno
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    I've probed a slight weakness in one of his claims :lol:

Seems he was waiting for a post in that other thread. Now, why would you do that?
    He who doth protest too much...