Beach Tuesday

Stevo_666
Stevo_666 Posts: 58,457
edited August 2016 in The bottom bracket
Right, finished breakfast, coffee and dossing so we're off to the beach 8)

Layers...
"I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]

Comments

• tim_wand
    tim_wand Posts: 2,552
    Brancaster = Bloody WIndy
    Holkham= Beautiful. Long Bloody Walk , Wheres the sea, good beer in the Victoria
    Wells= Great for family, You ve left too late ruddy big queue for car park
    Old Hunstanton = Great for family , have they put the roof back on the tea room since it burnt down.

Enjoy the A149 better off doing a pub crawl on the coast hopper, they ll let the dog on!!!!!!!

Trying to book Site at Wells for end of month whilst laid up on sofa with prolapsed disc
    If you can get it by EPO Fat birds have been known to loan the odd Lynskey to affluent looking chaps to escape the family. sure you ll qualify.
  • A149 from Dersingham to Hunstanton is currently at a stand still with traffic ! Would not go near it go further a field via the back roads, Wells etc.

Sally traffic - over and out.
  • spent last week on a windy campsite on Exmoor, at least they allowed camp fires.
    No room for the bike though!
    This week back to work with my failed students doing resits.
    Its sunny and I can see the beach from my office. Bugger!
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,861
    Trying to survive work meh before the holiday
  • step83
    step83 Posts: 4,170
    New framesets arrived 8)

Bearing an cables from CRC have not been delivered though :(
    Other half has decreed shopping must be done and im coming tonight :(

So hopefully ill get some bits transferred tonight on it, 2hrs 26m till escape
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,457
    tim wand wrote:
    Brancaster = Bloody WIndy
    Holkham= Beautiful. Long Bloody Walk , Wheres the sea, good beer in the Victoria
    Wells= Great for family, You ve left too late ruddy big queue for car park
    Old Hunstanton = Great for family , have they put the roof back on the tea room since it burnt down.

Enjoy the A149 better off doing a pub crawl on the coast hopper, they ll let the dog on!!!!!!!

Trying to book Site at Wells for end of month whilst laid up on sofa with prolapsed disc
    If you can get it by EPO Fat birds have been known to loan the odd Lynskey to affluent looking chaps to escape the family. sure you ll qualify.
    We did Holkham. Remember it from last time we were here - bloody lovely but a long way to walk if you need a leak! The hound ran himself stupid then dug a hole in the sand which was the depth of his own body. I had to settle for a run down Docking Road when we got back to base.

BTW prolapsed disc is 'orrible. Had it before and v painful, although on the bright side it was one of the reasons I took up cycling again.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,320
    That's a relief - Come on Jason Kenny...
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,921
    Take 3
  • pinno
    Bingo, You star.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,861
    Pinno wrote:
    Bingo, You star.

Fantastic
  • tim_wand
    tim_wand Posts: 2,552
    Unbelievable Jeff. That was all kinds of Awesomeness, Put me back out again jumping off the sofa!!!!!
  • pinno
    How many British couples, both with gold medals have ever shagged each other? Must be a record
  • ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,921
    Pinno wrote:
    How many British couples, both with gold medals have ever shagged each other? Must be a record

Do you think their kids would get a bike for Christmas?
  • pinno
    Ballysmate wrote:
    Pinno wrote:

Do you think their kids would get a bike for Christmas?

Is there a punchline?
  • Wheelspinner
    Wheelspinner Posts: 6,560
    "Beach"? Are you kidding me?
    Open One+ BMC TE29 Seven 622SL On One Scandal Cervelo RS