Alsager sunday

tlw1
tlw1 Posts: 21,860
edited August 2016 in The bottom bracket
Big night on the ale last night seemed stupid as the alarm went off less than 4 hrs later :(

Bright side, nice ride back bar going through alsager and got here with ten mins spare before the builder turned up

Now doing jobs whilst I wait for the family to return

Later is some friends over, should be good

Comments

• Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,452
    Enjoying my second coffee of the morning in sixfingerland. We appear to have landed in posh nob central...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,317
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    We appear to have landed in posh doorknob central...

Which is preferable to inbred central?

Today trying out new soft play area. Pretty goosed after last night's excursion.

Update later.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,452
    Pinno wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    We appear to have landed in posh doorknob central...

Which is preferable to inbred central?

Today trying out new soft play area. Pretty goosed after last night's excursion.

Update later.
    That spellchecker is quite inventive, I just typed in 'posh n0b' :) Suppose its better than banjo country as the coffee and cake is very good. It also seems to be compulsory to own a dog or two round here.

Heard one lot people greeting each other outside the church and it sounded li,e 'air hair lair'. Also one of those places Tim mentioned I the footy thread got vetoed by the wife for having dinner on the basis that it looked too posh :P

Think we'll take the hound to the beach in a bit...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Flâneur
    Flâneur Posts: 3,081
    lack of sleep so skipped the pedal this morning, which I'll regret but always tomorrow. Watching the football today and searching for dog breeders. Oh and thinking about next weeks sun, wine and food, I don't mind France
    Stevo 666 wrote: Come on you Scousers! 20/12/2014
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,317
    Still paying for last night's efforts. I was okay until 5am when I had this rumbling sensation down stairs. Then came the after curry moment despite the fact that I didn't have any curry last night. Fluids all day for me.

New soft play area was excellent, huge but made much better by a fine array of sub 12 stone MILFS, which is very rare for these parts. Stick a high price on entry and it filters out the chavs and size 18's.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,297
    Out in Padova with sister last night, went to Venice this morning. Now in Verona chilling before going out with family. Switzerland tomorrow.
  • Matthewfalle
    Matthewfalle Posts: 17,380
    Noooooooo! Not Alsager rearing its ugly, inbred, paedophilic head again.

I trust that you disinfected the whole of your body and bi-cycle and burnt all your clothing the minute you passed out of that fetid miasma of sewage?
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.