How to waste a Friday thread

Wheelspinner
Wheelspinner Posts: 6,551
edited August 2016 in The bottom bracket
Snoozed through a fair chunk of it, otherwise did nothing. More of the same in store this evening I expect.
Open One+ BMC TE29 Seven 622SL On One Scandal Cervelo RS

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    Long work meh day planned - improved by cycling in on the fixie

Later is pub
  • Flâneur
    Flâneur Posts: 3,081
    Artichoke later for some booze. Date is driving. Booked a holiday, now time to clear the head and desk.

Oh and try and fix the mtb
    Stevo 666 wrote: Come on you Scousers! 20/12/2014
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,158
    Bit of a T47/Pinno day so far as I haven't done much :) Managed to write a packing list and get my hair cut. Time to get a bit of lunch from somewhere than will dona bit of packing before picking Stropteen up from her last day of work experience down at the vets.

There's cold cider in the fridge for later. 6.8%abv as well.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,424
    Finished the roof, wahey :)

Cold beer in hand as I tripe :wink:
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,195
    It's actually stopped raining.

Laters.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • figbat
    figbat Posts: 680
    It's a cloudless azure sky here - I have the Synapse outside waiting for me to ride 20 miles home from work on. My wife will be driving home with all my 'stuff', so just me and the bike and 20 miles of Strava PRs to chase.

Is it home time yet?
    Cube Reaction GTC Pro 29 for the lumpy stuff
    Cannondale Synapse alloy with 'guards for the winter roads
    Fuji Altamira 2.7 for the summer roads
    Trek 830 Mountain Track frame turned into a gravel bike - for anywhere & everywhere
  • figbat
    figbat Posts: 680
    figbat wrote:
    Is it home time yet?

How about now?
    Cube Reaction GTC Pro 29 for the lumpy stuff
    Cannondale Synapse alloy with 'guards for the winter roads
    Fuji Altamira 2.7 for the summer roads
    Trek 830 Mountain Track frame turned into a gravel bike - for anywhere & everywhere
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    figbat wrote:
    figbat wrote:
    Is it home time yet?

How about now?

No :(

And all pbs on the fixie for me on the way home, as I haven't used this bike to commute before

Into a decent headwind though :(
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,251
    Last full day in Tuscany today, not happy about that. Going to see my sister in Padova tomorrow then aunt & uncle in Verona Sunday. Heading into Switzerland to see a customer Monday before driving home Tuesday. Unfortunately I can only charge one day and night to the company and not the full 20 days. Wednesday could be a problem, I may have to nurseries someone.
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,318
    Nurseries someone? :?:

Beautiful, perfect, cloudless summers day here. On the go since 5:30 but the end is in sight, last few mins before a two week break with a wedding thingy in the middle. Shame to be leaving the country when the weather is like this.
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • Stevo_666
    seanoconn wrote:
    Nurseries someone? :?:

Beautiful, perfect, cloudless summers day here. On the go since 5:30 but the end is in sight, last few mins before a two week break with a wedding thingy in the middle. Shame to be leaving the country when the weather is like this.
    A Polish-Irish wedding - should be a quiet and sober affair. If we don't hear from you again before you have the ball an chain attached, can you post video footage of the wedding punch ups on YouTube :D
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Polish-Irish is me.
    Loving the warm weather. Soon sleepy time, big ride tomorrow into the Hampshire hinterland with the very gorgeous Mrs BBGeek. We will take a picnic and have a beer stop.
    I hate my life, but this will make it all worthwhile. Happy weekend, everyone.
    Ecrasez l’infame
  • pinno
    I hate my life...

:shock:

Aren't we just faintly amusing?
  • Stevo_666
    Pinno wrote:
    I haven't discovered mountain biking yet...

FTFH
  • Stevo 666 wrote:
    Pinno wrote:

FTFH
    My mountain bike is in bits in the shed. Must sell it.
    Pompetamine is for off-roading, and way more fun than any MTB I have ever ridden. Mind you, that is also in bits.
    Ecrasez l’infame
  • pinno
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Pinno wrote:

FTFH

Pompetamine

Had to look that one up. I thought that was some sort of fruit.

Quick link fail tonight: 50 yds from home.