Glorious Sunday

veronese68
veronese68 Posts: 27,297
edited July 2016 in The bottom bracket
Awful drive yesterday with bad traffic, but worth it for this morning. Sat on the terrace looking out over the pool in glorious sunshine. About to go into town for a coffee in a mates bar then get some supplies. Might have a swim later.
This is the life.

Comments

• Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,459
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Awful drive yesterday with bad traffic, but worth it for this morning. Sat on the terrace looking out over the pool in glorious sunshine. About to go into town for a coffee in a mates bar then get some supplies. Might have a swim later.
    This is the life.
    Enjoy, I will doing the same in Norfolk in 2 weeks time :P Only without the pool or the glorious sunshine.

Quite nice today so will take the hound for a run out in the woods where hopefully he won't find any more dead pigeons. Coffee time...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Wheelspinner
    Wheelspinner Posts: 6,562
    Turned out nice after a not particularly promising start. Finished lacquering the bookshelf parts, so assembly is tomorrow. More work on outdoor staircase. Now "cream-crackered" I believe...

Drinks should help
    Open One+ BMC TE29 Seven 622SL On One Scandal Cervelo RS
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,325
    Mostly sorting stuff Sunday with amenable 'rents me.

Pedal after toots bedtime (if they settle).

Laters.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,862
    Body not 100% broken from the wedding despite my best efforts. All was good after an 8 mile run from the hotel to pick up the car

Lunch out and now in the local, so no jobs done but happy :)
  • slowmart
    slowmart Posts: 4,480
    My second ride in 12 days and I can't believe how much today's ride hurt. A door stop of a bacon sandwich went down well but felt heavy for the next half hour.

I need to sort my position out and get some miles in the week.
    “Give a man a fish and feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and feed him for a lifetime. Teach a man to cycle and he will realize fishing is stupid and boring”

Desmond Tutu
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,325
    Slowmart wrote:
    My second ride in 12 days and I can't believe how much today's ride hurt. A door stop of a bacon sandwich went down well but felt heavy for the next half hour.

I need to sort my position out and get some miles in the week.

You'll get there.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!