Guessing my fork's retail price

Dyroon
Dyroon Posts: 6
edited July 2016 in MTB buying advice
Hi there!

So I want to buy a new Reba fork, therefore my current 3 months old fork became redundant, and I want to sell it. (RockShox XC 30 TK Solo Air 650b, 100m, tapered, w/ PopLoc).
But there is a problem. It came as original equipment with my b'Twin Rockrider 580, and I cannot find any official spec info and price about it, not even on SRAM's website. Althought, there is a XC 30 but it's coil, not solo air (as mine) which I think it can raise its value.
According to SRAM's site, it is not sold separately.
It' has very good condition, really hard to find a mark on it.
So someone could tell me an estimated new price? Someone told me it's equivalent with the Recon silver TK, so maybe the retail price would be same, too.

s_l1600_5.jpg

s_l1600_4.jpg

s_l1600_3.jpg

s_l1600_2.jpg

s_l1600_1.jpg

s_l1600.jpg

Comments

• rockmonkeysc
    rockmonkeysc Posts: 14,774
    Not much I'm afraid. Coil forks are worth less than air. The XC30 is a lower model than the Recon, closer to an XC28
  • The Rookie
    The Rookie Posts: 27,812
    Worth about the same as a Recon silver air, but retail price is irrelevant.

Just stick it on eBay with a decent listing and it will find its own value! It would be an upgrade from a Dart1/2 or Suntour XCT/M/R but that's about it.
    Currently riding a Whyte T130C, X0 drivetrain, Magura Trail brakes converted to mixed wheel size (homebuilt wheels) with 140mm Fox 34 Rhythm and RP23 suspension. 12.2Kg.