Wiggle own brand energy products

rob39
rob39 Posts: 479
Anyone use the Wiggle own brand energy drink??? any good???

Comments

• KINGGARY
    KINGGARY Posts: 89
    I've used them since they first came out and the hydration tablets, good value , not so keen on the orange flavour.
    They work in my opinion just as well as the main brands.Never had any stomach issues either and i used them this year on some century and one double century rides.
    Never compared their ingredients against the others, but i'm sure someone may come along who has,
  • rob39
    rob39 Posts: 479
    A few of us have ordered the energy drink, appears similar to others so will report back only £11 for 1.5kg
  • dennisn
    dennisn Posts: 10,601
    Most likely their stuff is made by one of the many "name" companies making various gels, powders, mixes, bars, etc. and re-branded.
  • Seemed to have additives in them that didn't agree with me
    I'm sorry you don't believe in miracles
  • Matthewfalle
    Matthewfalle Posts: 17,380
    Do any of them actually differ from each other - really?
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • super_davo
    super_davo Posts: 1,134
    I've used the tabs and found they did the job fine, however couldn't find a flavour I liked. And whilst they are cheap, they are not that much cheaper than High5 (at Wiggle prices). For example you can get 2.2 kg of Energy Source for £15 which is pretty similar to 1.5kg of Wiggle powder for £11. And High5 Mojito flavour is probably the best tasting powder I've tried.
  • redvision
    redvision Posts: 2,958
    I tried the wiggle energy drink but hated it.
    Far too sugary (almost double the sugar content than the high 5 equivalent) and tasted very artificial.
    Won't be buying again.