Spamming - In Cake Shop

surrey_commuter
surrey_commuter Posts: 18,866
Hi
There is a new user, Dremad, who is starting more and more weird threads.

Comments

• Lungs94
    Lungs94 Posts: 160
    Lots of them do it you can't stop them, although you can spot the no lifers and obviously post count w*nkers who have 500 posts and they're all in "the cake shop", they contribute nothing to this forum apart from getting high post count that they think make them "look good"
    Bikes:
    2013 Mondraker Dune XR - XX1 XO1 Hope, Easton Carbon, Fox
    Voodoo Bizango XT - Hope, Pikes, Mavic
  • surrey_commuter
    surrey_commuter Posts: 18,866
    This nutter is even worse - he keeps posting up a 200 word diatribe and walking off
  • FishFish
    FishFish Posts: 2,152
    But the rest of it is hardly Nobel prize standard.
    ...take your pickelf on your holibobs.... :D

jeez :roll:
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,195
    I got up today and had breakfast.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • pinno
    Lungs94 wrote:
    Lots of them do it you can't stop them, although you can spot the no lifers and obviously post count w*nkers who have 500 posts and they're all in "the cake shop", they contribute nothing to this forum apart from getting high post count that they think make them "look good"

Only 395 posts to go mate, come on - you can do it.
  • ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,921
    Lungs94 wrote:

I must take issue with this.
    I would have you know that I sometimes post in Bottom Bracket as well. :wink:
  • Lungs94
    Pinno wrote:
    Lungs94 wrote:

Aww did I trigger the little post count w*nker? check my posts mate and you can see I contribute something I have 1 post in the cake shop, try again.
    Bikes:
  • ballysmate
    Lungs94 wrote:
    Pinno wrote:
    Lungs94 wrote:

Aww did I trigger the little post count w*nker? check my posts mate and you can see I contribute something I have 1 post in the cake shop, try again.

I have no desire to trawl all your posts so could you please pick out your biggest contribution to the forum, or better still, a top 10 so that we lesser mortals can marvel at your brilliance? Let us judge your contribution.
    But maybe you are not held in the esteem that you seem to think you deserve.
    A legend in your own mind perhaps?
  • orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 12,610
    15-30, c'mon Tim.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    There are different sections for a variety of subjects, some of them are off topic and it says so quite clearly in the rules. If you don't want to wast your time with them it's quite simple, don't read them. No rules are being broken, unlike the one with spam posts to promote a website which is what's being compained about in the OP.
  • pinno
    Lungs94 wrote:
    Pinno wrote:
    Lungs94 wrote:

Are you okay mate? Shall I give the lovely people with the white coats at the funny farm a ring and say that you've been found and you are safe and well and that we'll keep you here till you arrive? Cup of tea and a biscuit?

We've had a few like you around here. They all go back because they miss the Tamazepam and the Tramodol too much. Say 'Hi' to Cody and Manc33 when you get back, won't you? Sure you don't want a big fluffy rabbit to keep you company while we wait, i'm sure my 3 year old won't mind lending it to you?...
  • haydenm
    haydenm Posts: 2,997
    Cake Stop- "The place for more serious off topic questions, light hearted banter and friendly chat."

You can post off topic discussion in the 'off topic' areas of the forum and it's quite within the rules. Pretty sure calling someone a 'w*nker' is against forum rules however...
  • ballysmate
    HaydenM wrote:
    Cake Stop- "The place for more serious off topic questions, light hearted banter and friendly chat."

You can post off topic discussion in the 'off topic' areas of the forum and it's quite within the rules. Pretty sure calling someone a 'w*nker' is against forum rules however...

Even if Pinno is a w*nker?
  • homers_double
    homers_double Posts: 7,977
    Must be the sand in his eye.
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • haydenm
    Ballysmate wrote:
    HaydenM wrote:

Even if Pinno is a w*nker?

Good point... Is being complicit in calling Pinno a w*nker breaking the rules?
  • pinno
    HaydenM wrote:

I've been called worse.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    Being abusive is against the rules. However as usual I take a fairly lenient view of these things. If it's name calling amongst people that normally take part in the light hearted chat it's fine, I don't consider that abusive, much like calling your mate in the pub a tosser would not be an issue. However much as walking into a pub and calling a complete stranger a knob because you didn't like his shirt would be out of order I think calling strangers on a forum names because you don't agree with them is also out of order. If anyone were to be genuinely offended they should report the offending post and it will be dealt with.
    I won't comment on Piña, those in glass houses and all that. Isn't that right Bally?
  • ballysmate
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Being abusive is against the rules. However as usual I take a fairly lenient view of these things. If it's name calling amongst people that normally take part in the light hearted chat it's fine, I don't consider that abusive, much like calling your mate in the pub a tosser would not be an issue. However much as walking into a pub and calling a complete stranger a knob because you didn't like his shirt would be out of order I think calling strangers on a forum names because you don't agree with them is also out of order. If anyone were to be genuinely offended they should report the offending post and it will be dealt with.
    I won't comment on Piña, those in glass houses and all that. Isn't that right Bally?

Guilty as charged. :lol:
  • Lungs94
    Ballysmate wrote:
    Lungs94 wrote:
    Pinno wrote:
    Lungs94 wrote:

I have no desire to trawl all your posts so could you please pick out your biggest contribution to the forum, or better still, a top 10 so that we lesser mortals can marvel at your brilliance? Let us judge your contribution.
    But maybe you are not held in the esteem that you seem to think you deserve.
    A legend in your own mind perhaps?

Wasn't talking to you, but then again I guess with being a post-count w*nker they tend to be braindead, do you honestly believe posting random words in cake shop actually contributes to helping others on the forum? (oh wait yes other post-count w*nkers), what are you babbling about legend in my own mind? all I said is that I have contributed to the forum helping newcomers and like out how is that a legend in my own mind? you plonker.
    Bikes:
  • ballysmate
    So what
  • ballysmate
    is your
  • ballysmate
    best
  • ballysmate
    contribution
  • ballysmate
    then?
  • pinno
    Ballysmate wrote:
    So what

FAIL
    Ballysmate wrote:
    is your

DOUBLE FAIL

Tosser.
  • ballysmate
    Pinno wrote:
    Ballysmate wrote:
    So what

FAIL
    Ballysmate wrote:
    is your

DOUBLE FAIL

Tosser.

'Twas a
  • ballysmate
    symbolic
  • ballysmate
    gesture
  • pinno
    Those blokes from the funny farm ain't half taking their time getting here :roll:
  • haydenm
    You do realise literally no one cares about their post count, right?