I thought I saw a cloud Sunday

team47b
team47b Posts: 6,424
edited July 2016 in The bottom bracket
Turned out to be a smudge on my shades :D

Having a day off today, may go to a supermarket to see if there's any truth in that nomenclature.
my isetta is a 300cc bike

Comments

• Scorchio
  • lincolndave
    lincolndave Posts: 9,441
    Windy , overcast, and a bit of blue sky on the horizon, you might not believe this but the weather people have forecast rain
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,196
    Where exactly is the horizon in Lincolnshire?

Swimming now. TdF later. Don't think I can be bothered with the footy.

Laters.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,167
    Pinno wrote:
    Where exactly is the horizon in Lincolnshire?
    There's definitely one near Cadwell Park.

Off for a Joyous trip to Bluewater later so Stropteen can get kitted up for her trip to Slovakia on Tuesday. Looks like me and the hound will wander round outside as neither of us is that keen on shopping and I'm not convinced I could dress him up to look like a kid and smuggle him inside.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    team47b wrote:
    ...may go to a supermarket to see if there's any truth in that nomenclature.
    Prepare to be disappoited.
    Slow start after a busy day yesterday. Taking the boy up to Northants later, driving up in the Mini which could be exciting. Then leaving him there with the car and getting a lift back with a mate and his stropteen, think I'll have a kip in the back seat for the return leg. Hopefully not too much traffic. May need beer later.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    After last nights excess a nice 8 mile run started the day, well that was the plan - turns out I must have done something to my foot doing the half marathon and I'm now limping

Lots of jobs still completed, managed to paint the new boiler room, clear up after the electrician and move the dryer and washing machine

Best job of the day was finishing turning the stable into a pain cave and a quick 45 mins on the rollers

Time for a bath and then onwards to the pub

Then the best no of
  • kingstonian
    kingstonian Posts: 2,847
    Blasted to bits on a ride first thing, serves me right for going with the fast boys.

Crashed on sofa, then lunch, then a bit of TdF, then the garden centre, saw Murray' final couple of points to win Wimbledon, then planted the trees we bought, then din dins.

Knackered now,
  • darkhairedlord
    darkhairedlord Posts: 7,180
    wet and windy morning, perfect for ride without the fair-weather fairies. Back home in time to see the sun come out for sunday lunch.