"We could do with some rain" Saturday

capt_slog
capt_slog Posts: 3,939
edited July 2016 in The bottom bracket
Persisting it down here.

Off to Stratford upon Avon for the weekend. Taking Mrs Slog to the RSC to see Midsummer Night's Dream

The older I get, the better I was.

Comments

• pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,195
    No gales here. Czech babysitter girl is in the Outer Hebrides on the other hand. It's a tad breezy up there.

Need to get aris in gear.

Laters.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • homers_double
    homers_double Posts: 7,977
    Done 50km, now need to endure the hoards of shoppers at the supermarket.

Out for a curry tonight.
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,164
    Plans for a Bluewater shopping trip have been shelved after Stropteen threw up this morning. Every cloud...

At least will get a few more jobs done than otherwise. Got some cider on offer from waitrose - will sample.tonight.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,424
    You could? :shock:

Just waiting for it to cool down, then I might fettle something or drink beer or both :D

Edit: update, it cooled down to a mere 32c in the shade now, so beer drank and bike well and truly fettled, Swiss miss two, it's alive! Job done :D
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    Been visiting grandparents today, with that horrible feeling it won't be many more visits

Now enjoying the interval with Peroni whilst watching mark Watson - highly recommended
  • BelgianBeerGeek
    BelgianBeerGeek Posts: 5,226
    Little bike ride with the better half. Some beers, watched the TdF. Cooked some bangers and mash for tea. Extra veg in the pots, and left overs means bubble and squeak tomorrow for brekkie. Busy in the morning, have to get the camping gear ready for me hols - I'm off hill-climbing in Norfolk.
    And I have to get a job application in. Dunno how I'll fit in a pub visit at this rate.
    Ecrasez l’infame