Another MTB edit

thebikingbuddha
thebikingbuddha Posts: 32
edited July 2016 in MTB general
Backed by popular demand, please enjoy my edit here. Thanks as always for the support.

https://vimeo.com/151112551

Comments

• kickaxe
    kickaxe Posts: 446
    You are neither funny nor cool, and it's just pointless to throw a snowball at your camera and dance to stupid music afterwards. Just stop.
    -Cube Acid 29" 2013
    -A new Giant Trance 3 2015!
  • Nice riding, i dont quite understand why there is dancing or snowballs or no gloves moments but it was good apart from that :)

A
  • rockmonkeysc
    rockmonkeysc Posts: 14,774
    The riding is average at best and the bits in between make me want to punch you in the chops.
    Please stop.
  • cooldad
    cooldad Posts: 32,599
    Can it be considered spam to post nothing but videos, without taking part in any other threads?
    I don't do smileys.

There is no secret ingredient - Kung Fu Panda

London Calling on Facebook

Parktools
  • JBA
    JBA Posts: 2,852
    More pointless crap.

Why do you insist on adding rubbish scenes and comments to what could be quite good videos?

Also, why don't you post them in the 'Your Pics and Vids' section?
    “Life has been unfaithful
    And it all promised so so much”

Giant Trance 2 27.5 2016 ¦ Sonder Broken Road 2021¦ Giant Revolt Advanced 2 2019 ¦ Giant Toughtroad SLR 1 2019 ¦ Giant Anthem 3 2015 ¦ Specialized Myka Comp FSR 2009
  • kickaxe
    kickaxe Posts: 446
    cooldad wrote:
    Can it be considered spam to post nothing but videos, without taking part in any other threads?

One more video in the wrong section and the answer is yes.
    -Cube Acid 29" 2013
    -A new Giant Trance 3 2015!
  • Angus Young
    Angus Young Posts: 3,063
    Terrible.

You need to cut the crap (you're neither cool, nor funny) and spend more effort trying to figure out what makes the best bike videos the best. Look at the mechanics, things like the editing, the framing, the timing. In particular, pay close attention to how music is used to drive the imagery. There's more to a soundtrack that taking a bunch of shots and plonking your favourite song in the background. I do this for a living.
    All the gear, no idea and loving the smell of jealousy in the morning.
    Kona Process 134 viewtopic.php?f=10017&t=12994607
  • mrbubbaman
    mrbubbaman Posts: 171
    Had to turn it off! I clicked to watch a mountain bike vid