Planet X sale stuff for £1 £2 £5 £10

sigorman85
sigorman85 Posts: 2,536
edited June 2016 in Road general
When i die I just hope the wife doesn't sell my stuff for what I told her I paid for it other wise someone will be getting a mega deal!!!

De rosa superking 888 di2

Comments

• homers_double
    homers_double Posts: 7,978
    Mikebrew is gonna have a menatal breakdown at this...
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    Mikebrew is gonna have a mental breakdown at this...
    I saw the thread title and sighed to myself for that very reason. Hopefully he'll stay off this thread just to prove us wrong.
  • MikeBrew
    MikeBrew Posts: 814

^ Awww look, he was so excited at the prospect of his own wit that he couldn't quite focus on the keys, bless. I'm guessing that's Homer the Duff beer drinker and not Homer he doubles for... :mrgreen:
  • darkhairedlord
    darkhairedlord Posts: 7,180
    bull-fight.jpg?interpolation=lanczos-none&downsize=*:1000
  • MikeBrew
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Mikebrew is gonna have a mental breakdown at this...
    I saw the thread title and sighed to myself for that very reason. Hopefully he'll stay off this thread just to prove us wrong.
    Or perhaps you could point out the date of the last time I mentioned them ? It's almost as if you want to keep it going :roll:
  • MikeBrew
    Nothing........ as usual
    That quote you made about your Mrs, viewtopic.php?f=40088&t=13065997 distasteful dude. You showed it to her right ?
  • homers_double
    homers_double Posts: 7,978
    MikeBrew wrote:

^ Awww look, he was so excited at the prospect of his own wit that he couldn't quite focus on the keys, bless. I'm guessing that's Homer the Duff beer drinker and not Homer he doubles for... :mrgreen:

Sometimes but dry as a bone last night.
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • darkhairedlord
    darkhairedlord Posts: 7,180
    MikeBrew wrote:
    Nothing........ as usual
    That quote you made about your Mrs, viewtopic.php?f=40088&t=13065997 distasteful dude. You showed it to her right ?

354b80e6-7983-444f-9858-0608f495cc48.jpg
  • rickeverett
    rickeverett Posts: 988
    I got some merino wool socks in the past sale for something silly low and they have been fantastic and comfortable.
  • MikeBrew
    MikeBrew wrote:
    Nothing........ as usual

354b80e6-7983-444f-9858-0608f495cc48.jpg

Now I know that no thought went into this, and that you were simply looking for a picture of someone-anyone doing the V sign. By the way, there is a reason why all the pictures of Churchill (no, not the dog) showed him doing it back-to-front - but lets not confuse any more than absolutely necessary.
    So... Jarvis Cocker : erudite, bright, articulate, insightful, successful, famous, and has hair. You - not so much any of the above. The contrast made me smile.
    No, no Pulp for you : I see you has more of an XTC, sort of a "Bod"..... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gXNhL4J_S00 :mrgreen:

Ps.... Harvey Smith to you and your lavatorial sensibility's, and I mean that most sincerely folks. :lol:
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,199
    Fantastic:

1 pair of Neoprene overshoes
    3 pais of Coolmax socks
    3 pairs of thicky Merino Socks
    1 Pair of oversocks.

£23.95 including postage in the 'Foot bundle'.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!