CRC annoying experience

core00
core00 Posts: 169
edited June 2016 in MTB general
Haha sorry but just thought I'd post this annoying experience that just happened; first time buying from CRC ordered a pair of knee pads got the wrong size (my mistake) place another one in XS (right size but stitches are coming off) they sent a replacement "Woo all is good" then I've waited 2 days for it to arrive now they send me a wrong size yet the receipt says "XS size".

Now I have to return it and probably just ask for a refund, then now I have to wait for 7days for it to clear for refund. :evil:

More waiting...It's annoying...

Anyone had the same experience before?

Comments

• JGTR
    JGTR Posts: 1,404
    Nah, I make sure I order the right size in the first place
  • JGTR
    You could also go to your local bike shop if you are not prepared to wait for delievery
  • rockmonkeysc
    rockmonkeysc Posts: 14,774
    You made a mistake, they made a mistake. It happens.
  • cooldad
    cooldad Posts: 32,599
    I would write a strongly worded letter to the Times.

Harumph.
    I don't do smileys.

There is no secret ingredient - Kung Fu Panda

London Calling on Facebook

Parktools
  • rockmonkeysc
    cooldad wrote:

Harumph.

Write one to the Daily Mail. I'm sure CRC must have at least one eastern European employee.
  • JGTR
    cooldad wrote:

Harumph.

Write one to the Daily Mail. I'm sure CRC must have at least one eastern European employee.

I knew it! F'kn immigrants, I knew they had something to do with it!
  • poah
    poah Posts: 3,369
    cooldad wrote:

Harumph.

soon you'll be able to blame wiggle
  • rockmonkeysc
    JGTR wrote:
    cooldad wrote:

Harumph.

I knew it! F'kn immigrants, I knew they had something to do with it!

They come over here, steal our jobs, take our women and mess up our cycling accessory orders.
  • FishFish
    FishFish Posts: 2,152
    Yes, I have had the same experience on returning an item. Returning it free of delivery charge and getting a refund. Nice one CRC.
    ...take your pickelf on your holibobs.... :D

jeez :roll:
  • core00
    JGTR wrote:
    You could also go to your local bike shop if you are not prepared to wait for delievery

My local bike shops don't really stock any knee guards, if they do it wouldn't have much of choices >.< I checked my local evans and they only stock RF launch pro knee guards.

Haha yeah definitely going to write it on Daily Mail and The Sun about this haha :twisted:

But yeah its nice that they allow you to return it for free/collection, i'll have a chat with them later haha.

But aren't they Irish? haha
  • FishFish
    FishFish Posts: 2,152
    core00 wrote:
    JGTR wrote:

But aren't they Irish? haha

No; European.
    ...take your pickelf on your holibobs.... :D

jeez :roll:
  • Giraffoto
    Giraffoto Posts: 2,078
    If you've not maxed out your credit card, the easy way around this is to order the thing you want as a separate order and return the thing you don't want as a simple return/refund. Doing a return/replacement can be a bit complicated for some companies.
    Specialized Roubaix Elite 2015
    XM-057 rigid 29er
  • Parkwood
    Parkwood Posts: 15
    Buy all my gear off CRC, no real problems in the past but I've just ordered some hope hubs wrong and sent them back for an exchange so hopefully it will be all good. Sorry but local bike shops just rip you off, I would love to use them if I could afford them :-(
  • core00
    went to check hope stem at my local shop it was like £80 for a 40mm, all is good now they've refunded the items instead. I like them because CS is actually good and people are easy to talk to about the problem. I will another one item in the future but probably just parts instead and check local shops for protections first haha.