scooby dooby tuesday

sungod
sungod Posts: 16,438
edited May 2016 in The bottom bracket
off to the gym, been 3 weeks since last time, tut tut

then off to the office to scan the demotivational toxic waste of my email inbox, with luck it'll be a quiet week as i'm really not in the mood

seems it's going to rain here too

i need a holiday
my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,832
    Tuesday meh

Working locally so I get a few commuting miles in, also home at a reasonable time

Later will probably be helping the wife in the garden, though........ I do need to work on my pain cave :)
  • Matthewfalle
    Matthewfalle Posts: 17,380
    Sun shining but blimmin' windy. Have the bambini all week due to half term so weights session this morning then bambini stuff. Will meet TDV for lunch and then take it from there methinks.
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    Morning folks,
    Definitely grey, windy and moist round these parts. I have to MOT the 'rents Micra one day this week so I decided today was a good day for it. Nothing to do with being a fair weather cyclist of course. Now on my second cup of tea for the day, trying to resist having more biscuits. I think the downturn in the weather may be my fault, well the EPO's fault. She decided it was time to put winter clothes away and get the summer gear out of the loft. Sorry.
  • homers_double
    homers_double Posts: 7,978
    Full on weekend has been had so I'm feeling a little delicate this morning.

Tea should be delivered in about fifteen minutes...
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • Flâneur
    Flâneur Posts: 3,081
    brew and a bagel sorted, dropped the Date in this market town city so she can shop and take me for lunch later.

She is an awful red/white combo after spending the day in the sun and forgetting sun cream. Joy of my olive skin and hours spent outside, I just got a nice top up of my tan.

V68 I'll send the pitchfork mobs your way!

Got some good riding in this weekend 200 miles in sunshine.Walk Mill for one cake stop the other was supposed to be Jordel Bank but between the 3 expensive garmins, nobody had downloaded the route to it so off to Knutsford/Tatt park we went.
    Stevo 666 wrote: Come on you Scousers! 20/12/2014
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy
  • Wheelspinner
    Wheelspinner Posts: 6,551
    Lost my job today. Timing is not great but may still be not such a bad thing. Spares me the need to kill to death some of the client employees, which may have been untidy.

End of next week.... and I can go home!
    Open One+ BMC TE29 Seven 622SL On One Scandal Cervelo RS
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    Sorry to hear that Spinner, hopefully it will lead to something better. Sounds like it's been a ain in the aris' lately anyway. HD sounds like he needs a better tea maker if you are qualified, I can think of a few downsides to that though.
  • Wheelspinner
    Ah, it was a case of when, not if they decided to pull the pin on this project. Was hoping it would last another month or two before they went all Arnie on us, but no.

Reminds me that I'm getting too old for this cr@p sometimes.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,172
    Ah, it was a case of when, not if they decided to pull the pin on this project. Was hoping it would last another month or two before they went all Arnie on us, but no.

Never good news on a Monday morning. BTW are you self employed or a (soon to be former) employee? That said, just in time to enjoy the summer - oh, hang on... :P

It's 'orrible here, pedalling has been delayed until tomorrow. Which I will need as I'm in Germany for most of next week and will have not enough exercise plus too much food and beer (on expenses).
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • sungod
    inbox lived up to expectation, including a new shard of corporate spite to be inflicted on people

at this rate, soon i will kill again
  • BelgianBeerGeek
    BelgianBeerGeek Posts: 5,226
    TLW1 wrote:
    Tuesday meh

Working locally so I get a few commuting miles in, also home at a reasonable time

Later will probably be helping the wife in the garden, though........ I do need to work on my pain cave :)
    Slightly afraid to ask this...what's a pain cave?
    Ecrasez l’infame
  • homers_double
    homers_double Posts: 7,978
    Im guessing a turbo trainer shed/room.
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,199
    TLW1 wrote:
    Tuesday meh

Any room without ventilation where TLW farts.

Me stripping again me. Must find another minion. No van so no rubble clearance till it's sorted and legal.

Super weather except the sun screaming through the window at 5am meant poor sleep. So called 'black out blind' isn't up to much.

Laters.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Stevo_666
    TLW1 wrote:
    Tuesday meh

Have you never heard.of Maddie?
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • BelgianBeerGeek
    BelgianBeerGeek Posts: 5,226
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    TLW1 wrote:
    Tuesday meh

Now I'm really scared. Is this an MTB thing?
    Ecrasez l’infame
  • sungod
    tbh i was expecting something about sheep, but he outdid himself

still a long way to go to reach me though
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    TLW1 wrote:
    Tuesday meh

Go do a search in the Crudcatcher...
  • Stevo_666
    sungod wrote:
    tbh i was expecting something about sheep, but he outdid himself

still a long way to go to reach me though
    Sheep.jpg
  • pinno
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    TLW1 wrote:
    Tuesday meh

Go do a search in the Crudcatcher...

Sick.
  • sungod
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Sheep.jpg

eye eye lass

hurricanemaddie.jpg
  • verylonglegs
    verylonglegs Posts: 3,949
    Balls deep in ewe.
  • Stevo_666
    Sheep.jpg
  • pinno
    Bored Stevo?!

Can you keep your pin ups to yourself please.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,832
    TLW1 wrote:
    Tuesday meh

HD called it, though Stevo is more accurate than I expected, as it's called the staples but is actually the shelter where the school kids used to wait for school to start
  • Wheelspinner
    Stevo 666 wrote:

Never good news on a Monday morning. BTW are you self employed or a (soon to be former) employee? That said, just in time to enjoy the summer - oh, hang on... :P

It's 'orrible here, pedalling has been delayed until tomorrow. Which I will need as I'm in Germany for most of next week and will have not enough exercise plus too much food and beer (on expenses).

Basically, self-employed. "Winter", or our version of it anyway, is often a better time to go riding than summer... means daytime temperatures max out at around 20 deg C instead of 33+, and the humidity is *much* lower.. :) Far more pleasant to go out on a bike.