An uncomfortable feeling (for me)

Frank the tank
Frank the tank Posts: 6,553
edited May 2016 in The cake stop
Passed a couple of cyclists today at the road side. "Alright fellas" . No reply, Fair enough.
Got to the middle of the rise where the road is bisected. they caught me up, turned to say hello......blanked, fair enough. I then proceeded to beat them to the summit, thereafter they just wheelsucked for the next three mile or so until our paths changed.
Even when we came to traffic lights they sat behind me and never made any attempt to converse, why so anti-social?
I thought it might Have been Bally and Steveo and they'd sussed who I was. :lol:
Tail end Charlie

The above post may contain traces of sarcasm or/and bullsh*t.

Comments

• pblakeney
    pblakeney Posts: 25,750
    They were simply in awe of your awesomeness and not worthy.
    The above may be fact, or fiction, I may be serious, I may be jesting.
    I am not sure. You have no chance.
    Veronese68 wrote:
    PB is the most sensible person on here.
  • Frank the tank
    I wish.
    Tail end Charlie

• ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,921
    Passed a couple of cyclists today at the road side. "Alright fellas" . No reply, Fair enough.
    Got to the middle of the rise where the road is bisected. they caught me up, turned to say hello......blanked, fair enough. I then proceeded to beat them to the summit, thereafter they just wheelsucked for the next three mile or so until our paths changed.
    Even when we came to traffic lights they sat behind me and never made any attempt to converse, why so anti-social?
    I thought it might Have been Bally and Steveo and they'd sussed who I was. :lol:

If it had been me, Frank, we would have been stopping at the next pub for a pint or three. :D
  • Frank the tank
    Ballysmate wrote:

If it had been me, Frank, we would have been stopping at the next pub for a pint or three. :D
    :D Would suit me fella.
    Tail end Charlie

• Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,480
    I then proceeded to beat them to the summit

Get real Frank, there was a hill involved :D

You're not really a roadie are you, totally wrong attitude :wink:
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,330
    Those sorts have been prevalent since the mid-nineties. We called them 'crusts'.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • lostboysaint
    lostboysaint Posts: 4,250
    Too many letters!
    Trail fun - Transition Bandit
    Road - Wilier Izoard Centaur/Cube Agree C62 Disc
    Allround - Cotic Solaris
  • slowbike
    slowbike Posts: 8,498
    you were on your e-roadbike weren't you ....
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,480
    Pinno wrote:
    Those sorts have been prevalent since the mid-nineties. We called them 'crusts'.
    Did you mean to type that last word or did the auto spelling correct kick in?
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]