commuting cover?

ColeMetcalfe
ColeMetcalfe Posts: 12
edited May 2016 in Commuting chat
Is there any cover that I can buy that covers me when cycling to work. Meaning if I happen to have an off can someone help me?

Comments

• rick_chasey
    rick_chasey Posts: 72,244
    Insurance?
  • Insurance?

yes insurance but who with? For example if by bike was to be wrecked id like a replacement bike.
  • smokey_bacon
    smokey_bacon Posts: 1,639
    I used these guys http://www.cycleplan.co.uk/

You can get discounts on insurance if you are a BC member but I found them fairly comparable, if not the same.
  • pangolin
    pangolin Posts: 6,283
    - Genesis Croix de Fer
    - Dolan Tuono
  • Insurance?

:lol::lol::lol::lol: ....spot on!

It's always good to laugh though...

Back to the topic....

Could you mean something like this;

20131207134411-large-3-71.jpg

I simply googled ''cycling poncho'..

(personally, I wouldn't wear it! I've learnt to embrace the rain, even had my first experience of cycling through hail stones the other day, the stones gave me to tingles and a massage in a slight way :idea: )
  • whoops, just realised the topic was actually for insurance...will leave my post though...
  • jds_1981
    jds_1981 Posts: 1,858
    Insurance?

:lol::lol::lol::lol: ....spot on!

It's always good to laugh though...

Back to the topic....

Could you mean something like this;

20131207134411-large-3-71.jpg

I simply googled ''cycling poncho'..

(personally, I wouldn't wear it! I've learnt to embrace the rain, even had my first experience of cycling through hail stones the other day, the stones gave me to tingles and a massage in a slight way :idea: )
    How does that work? Legs but no head.
    FCN 9 || FCN 5
  • cookeeemonster
    cookeeemonster Posts: 1,991
    ETA are pretty good, they'll give you a new bike with no deprecation of the 'new' value...plus they are less strict about the lock you have on your shed if you store your bike in one.

If you google it there are a fair few around these days, check the small print and what they cover and so on.