No Wuckers Wednesday

Wheelspinner
Wheelspinner Posts: 6,550
edited May 2016 in The bottom bracket
Been at the office for almost 5 hours. Doesn't time fly when you're having fun?

Two coffees drunk, no biscuits, although there *may* have been cake. At least I'd call it cake, but the cafe insists it was "bread" or "loaf" or some such poncy drivel. Call a piece of cake a piece of cake fer crissakes!!

Quittin' time looms in the nowhere near close enough future.
Open One+ BMC TE29 Seven 622SL On One Scandal Cervelo RS

Comments

• lincolndave
    lincolndave Posts: 9,441
    Never mind the wuckers Wednesday, I have to go into to work this weekend, well Friday to Tuesday, and here was me thinking I was going to have one bank holiday off this year
  • sungod
    sungod Posts: 16,431
    five hours, hmmm, time to exit for the day and "work from home"

palm outside aren't mocking donald trump's comb over at the moment so it looks like the wind has dropped

i'm off for a ride up north
    my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    Working local (ish) today so reasonable pedal and a later start

Later is a school thing for the eldests new school - so should be fun
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,249
    Morning folks,
    Woken at 5.32 by the bint next door shouting at the kids. If Pistorious's girlfriend sounded like that I'm not surprised he blew her away through the bathroom door. What kind of ordnance would I need to do that through a wall? Would I be able to claim of my house insurance afterwards?
    Busy start to my morning dealing with nice Australian customer, I've only managed 2 cups of tea and 1 biscuit so far. It was a very large biscuit though. Got to take the girl to physio later and being Wednesday I'll have to go to the pub later.
    Onwards and upwards...
  • Flâneur
    Flâneur Posts: 3,081
    Didn't pedal to work, clouds were grey.

I believe I should have come in via a shop for biscuits. May go get some.

Solved two problems from the kitchen table this morning, so the world believes I was working (and working well) at 7am. Jokes on them eh!

Round of golf later, hoping for a halfords discount this weekend to sort out the crudder
    Stevo 666 wrote: Come on you Scousers! 20/12/2014
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,195
    Halfrauds?! You tight git.

Don't do that VN, it will muck up the wallpaper and the OH will moan at you interminably until you get it sorted.

Today sauna, paperwork, coffee, cake, photo's.

Laters.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • haydenm
    haydenm Posts: 2,997
    I'm feeling pretty achy and crap as I have a cold. My Mrs is certain I have Lyme's disease though as I got a couple of ticks on me last week. It's more likely that her bloody friend who spent all bloody Saturday night in the bloody pub moaning about her bloody cold infected me and now I'm dying. On the plus side I'm the only one in the office so I'm listening to Led Zep and drinking coffee. I'm taking Friday, all next week and the following Monday off so I have a fair bit to set in motion before then
  • pinno
    HaydenM wrote:
    I'm feeling pretty achy and crap as I have a cold...

I think you have man flu.
  • ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,921
    Pinno wrote:

Don't do that VN, it will muck up the wallpaper and the OH will moan at you interminably until you get it sorted.

Laters.

Nork's?

The misplaced apostrophe is intentional. :wink:
  • pinno
    Ballysmate wrote:
    Pinno wrote:

Laters.

Nork's?

The misplaced apostrophe is intentional. :wink:

Well it won't be pics of my OH's Norks - she hasn't got any; the kids ate them.
  • ballysmate
    Did they not leave the empty bags?
  • ballysmate
    BTW Any norks will do on here. It would at least be a start.
  • pinno
    Ballysmate wrote:
    BTW Any norks will do on here. It would at least be a start.

Are you sure about that?

hairy.jpg
  • ballysmate
    Is that your response to Sean's selfie?
  • pinno
    Ballysmate wrote:

Let's just call it the antidote.
  • team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,424
    Walk to and along the beech to the Indian restaurant, meet friends for lunch, sit outside and drink too much beer (alien concept to those on here) stroll back well that's my weekend :D

I will play with bicycles on Monday, that's Thursday to you.

Take that camera away from Pinno!
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • Wheelspinner
    team47b wrote:
    Walk to and along the beech

Eh?
  • Wheelspinner
    Pinno wrote:
    Ballysmate wrote:

Let's just call it the antidote.

It's really your Grindr profile pic, isn't it?
  • Flâneur
    Flâneur Posts: 3,081
    Pinno wrote:

Not my money and a carefully considered choice (see the buying advice in the pig pen forum)
    Stevo 666 wrote: Come on you Scousers! 20/12/2014
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy
  • team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,424
    team47b wrote:

Eh?

Either my iPad can't spell or I am about to embark on a stroll to and along a fallen tree, there's beer and curry at the end of that tree/shore so I'm happy :D
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • Wheelspinner
    team47b wrote:
    team47b wrote:

Eh?

Either my iPad can't spell or I am about to embark on a stroll to and along a fallen tree, there's beer and curry at the end of that tree/shore so I'm happy :D

I was envisaging a very luxurious boardwalk...
  • pinno
    team47b wrote:

Eh?

He is a primate.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,149
    Pinno wrote:
    team47b wrote:

Eh?

He is a primate.
    I thought it was how they referred to the laydeez on the continent? :)

Busy day today - just been landed with a 'try it on' tax demand for one of our continental offices to the tune of just over €20m. What a robbing cunch of bunts - time to go all 'tax terminator' on them...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • veronese68
    It's International Towel Day. Although you should always carry one with you, not just today, as you never know when you might need one.
  • Matthewfalle
    Matthewfalle Posts: 17,380
    Ciao

Just returned from helping out at bambino' school trip - all good and TDTA was there, so mild flirtation ensued. Unfortunatley for her I am massively out of her league, so she can remain wanting.

Couple of hours free time now before picking the bambino - options are a) do bugger all b) do the chores I said I would do or c) weights session. Probably end up doing both a & b to tell the truth. May even post a piccie of Dirk.
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • Matthewfalle
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Morning folks,
    Woken at 5.32 by the bint next door shouting at the kids. If Pistorious's girlfriend sounded like that I'm not surprised he blew her away through the bathroom door. What kind of ordnance would I need to do that through a wall? Would I be able to claim of my house insurance afterwards?

If it's just breeze block then most things will go straight through it, so no real problems really. Granite will require something bigger. Household insurance claim may be an issue.

Personally I would nerf gun her to death. Or dig a huge hole under her house then watch as it collapses into it.

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • veronese68
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Morning folks,

If it's just breeze block then most things will go straight through it, so no real problems really. Granite will require something bigger. Household insurance claim may be an issue.

Personally I would nerf gun her to death. Or dig a huge hole under her house then watch as it collapses into it.
    It's a Victorian semi so lot's of bricks between the two. I think there's a good chance the back wall of my garage will end up in their garden so with any luck she will be under it and it will be the fault of their builders.
  • Matthewfalle
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Morning folks,

It's a Victorian semi so lot's of bricks between the two. I think there's a good chance the back wall of my garage will end up in their garden so with any luck she will be under it and it will be the fault of their builders.

You need a 50 cal then. Well, not really - anything assault rifle sized will get through after a couple of rounds but a 50 cal means that there won't be a lot of anything at all left afterwards.

You can also mount it to the back of a Hilux and have all your mates can dress up as Somali pirates - if anything it'll look brilliant on Crimewatch.

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • Matthewfalle
    Change of plan from the above: this month's issue of Cyclist has literally dropped through the letterbox. The sun is shining, fresh coffee in my mug: I know where the next hour is going :)

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • sungod
    sungod Posts: 16,431
    more subtle and easier to acquire in the uk, would be a cylinder of CO and a bit of tubing, sneak it in one night - under a door perhaps - it's just slightly lighter than air, it'll disperse fairly evenly

job done by morning
    my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny