edited May 2016 in The bottom bracket
hi-dee hi-dee hi-dee hi

i foresee a day of riding, shopping and laziness, with cafe stops
my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Comments

• veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    'ning.
    I foresee a day of customer avoidance, tea drinking and laziness, with occasional biscuits.
  • Flâneur
    Flâneur Posts: 3,081
    Cycled to work odd concept for me I know. maybe I should visit the commuter section.

Quiet day so drink tea and eat biscuits I think (much like V68), maybe get a student to clean my bike.

Ignore sungod

Look for somewhere to vacation at the end of august
    Stevo 666 wrote: Come on you Scousers! 20/12/2014
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    I'm also in Chester on a bike :) but only the drive/short commute versiob

Last night's hedge cutting didn't happen, but a nice flight over shropshire/Cheshire and north Wales was enjoyed :)

Shame I couldn't go to the pub at the end as I had work to do, which will be repeated tonight :(
  • sungod
    sungod Posts: 16,435
    Flâneur wrote:
    Cycled to work odd concept for me I know. maybe I should visit the commuter section.

Quiet day so drink tea and eat biscuits I think (much like V68), maybe get a student to clean my bike.

Ignore sungod

i'm thinking of hols at end of august too :)
    my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny
  • Flâneur
    TLW1 wrote:
    I'm also in Chester on a bike :) but only the drive/short commute versiob

Last night's hedge cutting didn't happen, but a nice flight over shropshire/Cheshire and north Wales was enjoyed :)

Shame I couldn't go to the pub at the end as I had work to do, which will be repeated tonight :(

Have to pay for your sins. I drove to Heswall to avoid getting sweaty on the hills keep the flat 12 ish miles each way.

Furthermore I dislike running a club some days. Unless I get a 5 million pay off
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy
  • veronese68
    sungod wrote:
    Flâneur wrote:

i'm thinking of hols at end of august too :)
    Vacation? We're not American you know. hols is fine, but any grown man referring to holibobs needs to take a long hard look at themselves.
    I'm looking forward to Tuscany in August, Just hope the weather is better than it was for stage 9 of the Giro.
  • homers_double
    homers_double Posts: 7,978
    A morning of motorway will be followed by... Yes you guessed it, motorway.

Currently having a waitrose salad in a carpark.
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,196

Is that a metaphor?

Done PPP work - didn't take pictures. You'll all have to be much nicer to me if you want pics and you're a bunch of loosers* because you have failed to get CB to post a picture of his sisters norks and mine will be no substitute.

Must cut acres of grass later.

Who the fark is 'sungod'?

Now watching Despicable me.

Laters.

*Sorry for the Americanism V68 - you can edit the post and replace with 'load of tossers'.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • pinno
    Veronese68 wrote:
    sungod wrote:
    Flâneur wrote:
    Look...august

i'm...too :)
    Vacation'...themselves.
    I'm looking forward to Tuscany in August, Just hope the weather is better than it was for stage 9 of the Giro.

But it will be warm rain.
  • veronese68
    Pinno wrote:

Is that a metaphor?

Done PPP work - didn't take pictures. You'll all have to be much nicer to me if you want pics and you're a bunch of loosers* because you have failed to get CB to post a picture of his sisters norks and mine will be no substitute.

Laters.

*Sorry for the Americanism V68 - you can edit the post and replace with 'load of tossers'.
    You've lost me. What Americanism? Are you referring to "loosers"? If so what have we let loose? A plague of locusts. That would be biblical, not American. Did you mean it was an Americanism because it was written by an illiterate and you meant to put "losers" because that's a different word altogether.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,167
    Bah, overly busy day dealing with lovely topics like difficult foreign tax inspectors and stupid rules in Sarf Africa. I won't bore anyone with the details. Hopefully its alright outside for the pedal home.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • homers_double
    Pinno wrote:

Is that a metaphor?

No, it was chicken.
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,318
    Whaaaaat. Bee doo bee doo bee doo.

I'm trying to keep up but was lost at the first P. Is Pinno doing up his house, factory, inherited house? Or is he demolishing his house, factory or inherited house? Is he not signing on yet?
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,424
    He's doing something and for some reason has decided to call it Pi55 Poor Performance or PPP for short, it's an omen I tell ya :D

Although the Omen had pictures.
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • pinno
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Pinno wrote:

Is that a metaphor?

Laters.

You've lost me. What Americanism? Are you referring to "loosers"? If so what have we let loose? A plague of locusts. That would be biblical, not American. Did you mean it was an Americanism because it was written by an illiterate and you meant to put "losers" because that's a different word altogether.

I see. You are a mod, the British Cultural Reinforcement Officer, the head of biscuit quality control and the Spelling Police rolled into 1.
  • pinno
    team47b wrote:
    He's doing something and for some reason has decided to call it Pi55 Poor Performance or PPP for short, it's an omen I tell ya :D

Although the Omen had pictures.

I thought revenge was a dish best served up cold. :wink:
  • Wheelspinner
    Wheelspinner Posts: 6,551
    Tuesday was... well.... *facepalm*

One of those days, mercifully now over.
    Open One+ BMC TE29 Seven 622SL On One Scandal Cervelo RS
  • Matthewfalle
    Matthewfalle Posts: 17,380
    Ciao

Utterly dull day only livened up by sunbathing on top of a shed cunningly avoiding the Boss at work as he wandered around looking for me.

Also had a large truck thing driving lesson. Some huuuuuge thing. Weighed more than Dirk. First time I'd ever driven one. Was tempted to drive it over the instructor. Now he's up for a punch in the throat when all this is finished. Classic one was him leaning over the steering wheel as I was careering along to hoot at some woman before gesticulating at her and shouting obscenities out of the window.
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • Matthewfalle
    As an aside, what did happen to any form of piccies of CB's sister? Does she actually exist or is she just one of CB's alter egos - you know, the ones that only comes out when no one else is in the house and all the doors are locked/curtains closed.

TELL PEOPLE.

I hope that CB realises that the only way to disprove this utterly unfounded rumour that is now doing the rounds on the internet is to post a picture of his sister and her norks for evidence that she does exist. Clever, eh?

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • pinno
    As an aside, what did happen to any form of piccies of CB's sister? Does she actually exist or is she just one of CB's alter egos - you know, the ones that only comes out when no one else is in the house and all the doors are locked/curtains closed.

TELL PEOPLE.

I hope that CB realises that the only way to disprove this utterly unfounded rumour that is now doing the rounds on the internet is to post a picture of his sister and her norks for evidence that she does exist. Clever, eh?

Good idea Batman. maybe we should start a petition.
  • Matthewfalle
    One of those You Gov ones that float around Facebook. Get 100,000 signatures or whatever on it and there has to be a debate in Parliament about whether or not we should be allowed to see CB's sister's norks in exchange for us not telling everyone that he is in fact his own sister?

I like the thought of that. Theoretically we could just pay some unemployed due ten quid to sign it 100,000 times himself. Suppose it will give him something to do apart from furiously masturbating and eating junk food all day. (the unemployed bloke that is, not CB. Just thought I'd clear that one up).

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • pinno
    ^ Sunstroke.
  • veronese68
    I've moved on from requesting pics of young Miss Bass as there is a more likely candidate. CB has a new squeeze so I asked for pics of her norks. He said that was dependant on how things progressed, so we just need to sabotage the relationship and then he will post norks. I'm sure he will thank us in the long run.
  • Matthewfalle
    Veronese68 wrote:
    I've moved on from requesting pics of young Miss Bass as there is a more likely candidate. CB has a new squeeze so I asked for pics of her norks. He said that was dependant on how things progressed, so we just need to sabotage the relationship and then he will post norks. I'm sure he will thank us in the long run.

Now this has potential: not only do we get norkage but we stop young CB from hashing up his life by getting serious on his squeeze. I like your thinking V.

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • Flâneur
    and MF is back.

I like it
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy
  • pinno
    Flâneur wrote:
    and MF is back.

I like it

I could find a few other adjectives.
  • Matthewfalle
    Pinno wrote:
    Flâneur wrote:
    and MF is back.

I like it

I could find a few other adjectives.

You, my son, had better call Kenny Loggins 'cause you're heading for the danger zone.

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • Matthewfalle
    Flâneur wrote:
    and MF is back.

I like it

Thank you :)

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • homers_double
    I'm just doing a shopping list, this road shit is frigging expensive...
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • pinno
    I'm just doing a shopping list, this road shoot is frigging expensive...

Well you could make some sarnies instead of eating at Granada or Costa Packet.