it's sunday, flaunt it

sungod
sungod Posts: 16,432
edited May 2016 in The bottom bracket
'ning

bit of a lazy start, but off out for a ride soon, with breakfast meet planned at 9-ish

looks like it'll be nice and warm
my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Comments

• Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,151
    Jobs to be done today. Will try to enjoy some of the weather and maybe follow the footy. Other than that, a backlog at work beckons tomorrow - will try to ignore that.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,249
    My head hurts. Today I will be moving very slowly and avoiding loud noises.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,195
    Veronese68 wrote:
    My head hurts. Today I will be moving very slowly and avoiding loud noises.

VTninJy.gif
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • pinno
    Af'noon shirkers, pimps. headbangers and Chooktas

Just coming to terms with a week where I got a lot done, which is rare though I am paying a price for it.

Got in last night from an afternoon tinkering at work and Toots 2 (3 years old) is sat in her chair bawling whilst Mum s trying to get some supper down her. 'What's the problem sweatheart?' I ask. She simply points her finger at Mum. Had me in kinks.

Later Steak Pie, mash and veg. After that: couch potato. Tomorrow: Pedalling in this unusual weather - it's sunny warm and 24 deg c today.

Toodle pip (slightly less camp than TTFN, but not much).
  • Matthewfalle
    Matthewfalle Posts: 17,380
    Ciao

Ride ridden, lunch scoffed, frolicking frolicked. Time to settle down on the couch and chill. Luscious :)

Edit: for some reason the forum won't let me type "frollllllicking" with one l and replaces it with a load of asterixes. How bizarre.
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • slowmart
    slowmart Posts: 4,474
    I'm really hopeful that the reoccurring fact I'm having my legs ripped off numerous times a week will make me quicker and stronger.

Just summoning the inclination and energy to use my foam roller.
    “Give a man a fish and feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and feed him for a lifetime. Teach a man to cycle and he will realize fishing is stupid and boring”

Desmond Tutu
  • pinno
    Slowmart wrote:
    ...foam roller.

Strange name for a Thai Lady.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    Had a 10k race today, but due to house move,etc I've not done much training. So stupidly thought it would be a good idea to ride to the start (35 miles), then do the race on the hottest day of the year. Obviously died on my Arsenal, bright side, wife was driving back so a nice Sunday lunch with friends was enjoyed
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,249
    Went to the pub, feel better now.