The Bloody well right Sunday thread...

pinno
pinno Posts: 51,344
edited May 2016 in The bottom bracket
...and it's raining again.

Meh. Toots all day. Picked the wrong weekend to run out of Prozac.

Laters.
seanoconn - gruagach craic!

Comments

• sungod
    sungod Posts: 16,547
    sunny but nippy start here, did hill repeats then a few laps, going hazycloudy now

now, a lazy day looms
    my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny
  • bikes`n`guns
    bikes`n`guns Posts: 959
    Having crab for breakfast and trying to figure out where to go in my camper that will involve decent rides on the bike.
    Trek,,,, too cool for school ,, apparently
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,497
    Bloody rain has postponed bike ride for now. Off to Tesco instead :roll: Will watch the footy later if it doesn't get in the way of exercise.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,320
    Tesco? I thought you'd had a decent bonus.
    More decorating today, so of course the sun is shining.
  • Stevo_666
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Tesco? I thought you'd had a decent bonus.
    More decorating today, so of course the sun is shining.
    I'm up in Redcar visiting the parentals - no Waitrose for a hundred miles. And the Spam is cheaper in Tesco.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • veronese68
    Of course, forgot you'd left civilisation for the weekend.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,344
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Bloody rain has postponed bike ride for now. Off to Tesco instead :roll: Will watch the footy later if it doesn't get in the way of exercise.

I thought that the parsimonious congregated at Lidl/Aldi?
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Stevo_666
    Can't believe how much stuff I can buy in Tesco for the money :) Even got a hoover from there today with the shopping and it still cost less than the wife's Waitrose excursions :roll:

Manure vs Leicester is now on the box so may defer exercise for a bit...
  • slowmart
    slowmart Posts: 4,480
    A very lazy day here.....
    “Give a man a fish and feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and feed him for a lifetime. Teach a man to cycle and he will realize fishing is stupid and boring”

Desmond Tutu
  • veronese68
    Been decorating, now lying flat on my back.
  • Stevo_666
    Went for a good hour long run along the beach and soaked up the views - the offshore wind farm, the decommissioned works and the nuclear power station in the background. Now chilling watching Southampton v City game.