New bike time...whittled it down to two

h60ace
h60ace Posts: 3
edited April 2016 in Road buying advice
Hey guys, first time poster: I've come to the realization that my 58cm C'Dale System Six it too large for me. I am also interested in getting something lighter with a better ride quality. I was really intrigued by the Merida 6000, but I can't source a large (56) size frame here in South Korea (I'm a yank soldier over here for two years).

I'm looking at a 56cm or 54cm SuperSix Evo Hi Mod, and/or a large or medium BH Ultralight Evo. I'm curious as to everyones' opinions on the bikes I've listed. I'm 6'1" with a 31.5" inseam. I'm reaching like crazy on my System, and I don't like it. My pal has a large size Merida 5000 that seems to fit well.

All comments are greatly appreciated! Thanks!

Comments

• svetty
    svetty Posts: 1,904
    h60ace wrote:
    Hey guys, first time poster: I've come to the realization that my 58cm C'Dale System Six it too large for me. I am also interested in getting something lighter with a better ride quality. I was really intrigued by the Merida 6000, but I can't source a large (56) size frame here in South Korea (I'm a yank soldier over here for two years).

I'm looking at a 56cm or 54cm SuperSix Evo Hi Mod, and/or a large or medium BH Ultralight Evo. I'm curious as to everyones' opinions on the bikes I've listed. I'm 6'1" with a 31.5" inseam. I'm reaching like crazy on my System, and I don't like it. My pal has a large size Merida 5000 that seems to fit well.

All comments are greatly appreciated! Thanks!
    SS Evo in a 56 sounds like it should be appropriate....
    FFS! Harden up and grow a pair :D
  • h60ace
    h60ace Posts: 3
    Thank you very much for the reply. I'm leaning that way.