it's thursday, all over again

sungod
sungod Posts: 16,516
edited April 2016 in The bottom bracket
'ning

the sky is blue and i'm off to the gym

to be followed by brekkie, the chef does a great omelette with green chillis, yum
my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Comments

• Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,406
    Stop trying to be plump and mysterious and tell us what country you're in :wink:
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,921
    My guess? Cancun.
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,396
    Butlins Bognor Regis?
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,859
    Alsager?
  • homers_double
    homers_double Posts: 8,001
    Woo, the joys of the M1...
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,921

Can you get an omelette with green chillies at the services?
  • slowmart
    slowmart Posts: 4,480
    Ballysmate wrote:

More like a chicken mayo sandwich with a splurge of minimum wage body fluid as a little extra contribution by the person who made the butty
    “Give a man a fish and feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and feed him for a lifetime. Teach a man to cycle and he will realize fishing is stupid and boring”

Desmond Tutu
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,294
    Motorway sandwiches have improved recently then.
    What's the stinkiest thing I can get for lunch from Sainsbury's?
  • homers_double
    Ballysmate wrote:

Slumming it with a Tesco salad and water so I'm not sure.
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,859
    Veronese68 wrote:

Shelf stacker?
  • Stevo_666
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Head for the cheese counter and follow your nose. Then if someone complains in the office, tell them its an old Italian mafia tradition or something.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • sungod
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Stop trying to be plump and mysterious and tell us what country you're in :wink:

in sunny dubai, no sign of vtech though

the chilli omelette was as delicious as ever

only real annoyance so far is i think the towel rubbed off some of the sunglop yesterday, so woke today with a slightly stinging back, not bad though, will be putting on some stronger stuff tomorrow, often, very very often

been in the office all day, local team doing a great job, plus some interesting new opportunities with customers

the weekend is kicking off here now, sun just setting over the gulf: beer or wine, that is the question
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,294
    Beer. A glass of red with a meal is perfectly acceptable, but if you're just drinking it should be beer.
    I decided the egg and pilchard sandwich may not have tasted that great so bought a kipper, and left it behind a heater in the next office.
  • sungod
    had a steak, so went for wine in the end

next is the port

followed by comatose state

off topic edit: the muezzin is doing the night call to prayer outside, i'm not even a smidge religious, but with some of them there's a beauty in the sound
  • Stevo_666
    sungod wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:

in sunny dubai, no sign of vtech though

the chilli omelette was as delicious as ever

only real annoyance so far is i think the towel rubbed off some of the sunglop yesterday, so woke today with a slightly stinging back, not bad though, will be putting on some stronger stuff tomorrow, often, very very often

been in the office all day, local team doing a great job, plus some interesting new opportunities with customers

the weekend is kicking off here now, sun just setting over the gulf: beer or wine, that is the question
    I kind of guessed it was Middle East based on when you started the thread.

Enjoy the food :)
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,315
    Boom boom

63 Miles. Nice wevver. Then the wind shifted and got much colder. I had thought that 40% of the ride home would be a tail wind. Nope. Potholes the size of horse trough's as there is construction traffic wrecking them whilst they build 3 new wind farms no less, along the route. I hope they re-tarmac the roads when they finish (pigs might fly).

Laters.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • homers_double
    Haha you divvy.
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,315
    Haha you divvy.

Ah but you didn't use the quote function did you?
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!