Sunday Best Monday

ballysmate
ballysmate Posts: 15,921
edited April 2016 in The bottom bracket
Got my suit out for a funeral today. Bloke across the road is being cremated....I hope he's dead. :shock:

Comments

• veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,297
    I should probably buy a suit for a funeral. Not sure when I'll need it, but if some people carry on the way they are it may be sooner rather than later.
  • homers_double
    homers_double Posts: 8,005
    Feeling a bit meh but I'm sure it'll pass.
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • step83
    step83 Posts: 4,170
    I mis read that as being cemented. But hey both wouldnt be pleasant.

Morning anyway legs ache a tad today, went out planning a short pedal yesterday, ended up doing 75Km oops!
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,400
    Ballysmate wrote:
    Got my suit out for a funeral today. Bloke across the road is being cremated....I hope he's dead. :shock:
    I remember my dad teaching a guy how to top dress a bowling green. One of the club members had recently died and his family asked that his ashes be scattered on the bowling green. My dad tipped the ashes into the top dresser loader but they didn't mix with the top soil quite as well as expected. The trainee guy asked "What was that grey steak I just walked through, my dad said "Oh, that was Wally Stirup." Should have seen the look on the guy's face :lol:
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,453
    It may be somebody's funeral soon if our group accounting lot don't stop d***ing around with the numbers which was meant to have happened on Friday. At least the time I spent working at home this weekend just gone wasn't totally wasted :roll:

Onwards to getting home and trying to fix the fishpond pump which has stopped working...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]