sungod Posts: 16,529
edited April 2016 in The bottom bracket
grrrr raining

off for a soggy ride, with only espresso and a choc to lighten the mood
my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,862
    Looks nice here, but no riding as I've got some work to do before the park run with the kids

Later is the delights of Ludlow followed by the local obviously
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,327
    OH will most likely finish work early. This would probably suggest that I am free to do what I like but pressing work obligations means that I will be assembling pumps... Bah.

Still sore after yesterdays pedal. Guess I didn't break the head cold. Maybe I should say 'farq it' and go for a sauna, sod the pumps.

Laters.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,474
    Got a few jobs to do incouding ribbing Stropteen about the lad she's meeting in Bromley this lunchtime. Unfortunately later on I'll need to review our year end tax numbers, but at least I don't have to go into the office.

May grab a haircut and a run if time.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • homers_double
    homers_double Posts: 8,009
    Just done 70km which puts me about 1km over a thousand this year so far. I'm now furked.

Off out tonight to see some tribute acts so will spend lots of money on beer.
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • tlw1
    TLW1 wrote:
    Looks nice here, but no riding as I've got some work to do before the park run with the kids

Park run was 26 mins so the elder rugrat is improving, shame the good mood went after the current wife starting spending on bedding in Ludlow

Am I missing something, when did the prices go so stupid
  • ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,921
    TLW1 wrote:
    TLW1 wrote:

Park run was 26 mins so the elder rugrat is improving, shame the good mood went after the current wife starting spending on bedding in Ludlow

Will be curtains next, the new stuff won't match what you've already got.
  • pinno
    TLW1 wrote:
    TLW1 wrote:

Would it not be better to get the windows and doors fitted first?
  • tlw1
    Pinno wrote:
    TLW1 wrote:
    TLW1 wrote:

Most of the doors are ok, most
  • TLW1 wrote:
    Pinno wrote:
    TLW1 wrote:
    TLW1 wrote:

Most of the doors are ok, most
    There is no rule that says curtains and carpets have to match. Or so all my girlfriends say :wink:
    Ecrasez l’infame
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,298
    Good day today. Girl went swimming with some friends then for a bite to eat. This is a huge step as you can imagine. She was knackered for the rest of the day, but still. I went for a wet and muddy ride along the towpath with a mate to a couple of pubs. Sad to see Teddington Studios being demolished.
  • pinno
    Maybe, soon you will get back to tea being made for you.
  • Veronese68 wrote:
    Good day today. Girl went swimming with some friends then for a bite to eat. This is a huge step as you can imagine. She was knackered for the rest of the day, but still. I went for a wet and muddy ride along the towpath with a mate to a couple of pubs. Sad to see Teddington Studios being demolished.
    Good news V68 (I feel I have to add the numerals)
    All the best
    Ecrasez l’infame
  • tlw1
    Veronese68 wrote:

Great news
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,298
    Thanks guys. She is a lot happier now she knows what is going on, as a result she is pushing herself more. It'll take a while to get her back to normal, but we're in a much better place now.
  • Stevo_666
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Thanks guys. She is a lot happier now she knows what is going on, as a result she is pushing herself more. It'll take a while to get her back to normal, but we're in a much better place now.
    Good news. Sounds like the corner has been turned - keep going.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • chris_bass
    chris_bass Posts: 4,913
    no Sunday thread?

ah well, Saturday was good, Sunday was also good! bit of pedaling, bit of eating, thats a bout it
    www.conjunctivitis.com - a site for sore eyes
  • Stevo_666
    Chris Bass wrote:
    no Sunday thread?

ah well, Saturday was good, Sunday was also good! bit of pedaling, bit of eating, thats a bout it
    I think this doubles up as the Sunday thread. Better pull our fingers out tomorrow! Fnarr fnarr.
  • ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,921
    Spent what seemed like an age cutting the grass. Well more weeds and moss than grass.
  • pinno
    birds love moss for nest buidling.

I would have been on here earlier is it wasn't for the fact that the laptop crashed in the middle of a pesky update. Used the recovery discs I made and then it took 4 hours to install. Pesky bad segments on the hard drive. That'll be another job to do then :roll: Now automatic updates are switched off until I get another HD - no, not that HD, he wouldn't fit.

Laters.