throbbing thursday

sungod
sungod Posts: 16,587
edited April 2016 in The bottom bracket
'ning

brekkie, gym, next will be office, turned nippy out but at least roads dry

banging some heads together this morning, couple of people on a pestilential project are increasing the pain level by picking on each other instead of uniting against the real enemy

then checking with the peeps in middle east to see if they're ready for visitation by the inquisition in a couple of weeks, on the plus side it's sunny there and i'll get to go over for the fun :)

hoping for calmness, and an early finish today
my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Comments

• Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,723
    Some git is eating a bacon sandwich on the train and I'm hungry. May have to get a snack to keep me going as work will be pretty full on today. May get a beer later if I can escape in time.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • sungod
    great, now i want bacon too!

may have to take a detour on way in
  • ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,921
    May also have bacon whilst I wait for my bank to open. Six hours to wait so will have lunch as well. :wink:
  • homers_double
    homers_double Posts: 8,047
    No bacon for me, cereal bar and some fruit from a service station on the M6 toll.

Onwards to the sahth.
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,448
    Don't talk about bacon sandwiches! I've been staving all week. The Missus is on a diet to get in wedding dress condition and I'm on an enforced diet too for moral support!

Where's Pinno?.... Blah blah bank, blah blah baler, blah blah toots crying, blah blah I'm too ill to ride.

Where's V68?... Blah blah hospital appointments, blah blah curry, blah blah annoying customers, blah blah tea.

Where's HD?.... Blah blah diet, blah blah I'm too chunky, blah blah snow, blah blah
    holiday.

Sungod.... blah blah travel, blah blah clients, blah blah seminar, blah blah business words I don't understand.

Stevo.... Blah blah new minion, blah blah tax, blah blah Wales, blah blah I was standing
    near a woman in a bar.

Where's TLW1?... Blah blah pub, blah blah long cycle, blah blah pub, blah blah swimming.

Where's matthewfalle?.... Blah blah gym, blah blah coffee, blah blah MILF, blah blah
    ciao.

:D
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    :lol:
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,363
    Blah blah hospital appointments, blah blah curry, blah blah annoying customers, blah blah tea.
    Onwards and upwards...
  • sungod
    blah blah MILF

that reminds me, must go to the cafe on the corner tomorrow :)
  • Stevo_666
    seanoconn wrote:
    Don't talk about bacon sandwiches! I've been staving all week. The Missus is on a diet to get in wedding dress condition and I'm on an enforced diet too for moral support!

Where's Pinno?.... Blah blah bank, blah blah baler, blah blah toots crying, blah blah I'm too ill to ride.

Where's V68?... Blah blah hospital appointments, blah blah curry, blah blah annoying customers, blah blah tea.

Where's HD?.... Blah blah diet, blah blah I'm too chunky, blah blah snow, blah blah
    holiday.

Sungod.... blah blah travel, blah blah clients, blah blah seminar, blah blah business words I don't understand.

Stevo.... Blah blah new minion, blah blah tax, blah blah Wales, blah blah I was standing
    near a woman in a bar.

Where's TLW1?... Blah blah pub, blah blah long cycle, blah blah pub, blah blah swimming.

Where's matthewfalle?.... Blah blah gym, blah blah coffee, blah blah MILF, blah blah
    ciao.

Mmmmm....BACON SANDWICHES

bacon-sandwich.jpg

Sounds like this is an invitation to gang up on seano :P
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • ballysmate
    Out of interest, are there any heathens on here who put butter on bacon sandwiches?
  • veronese68
    I'm not sure if the EPO puts butter on or not. Definitely brown sauce.
  • sungod
    Ballysmate wrote:
    Out of interest, are there any heathens on here who put butter on bacon sandwiches?

eww!

i often add fried eggs, but never butter
  • chris_bass
    chris_bass Posts: 4,913
    I'm vegetarian (sorry!) so I don't even put bacon on my sandwiches!
    www.conjunctivitis.com - a site for sore eyes
  • team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,425
    I'm not surprised that you lot are all chunky monkeys :roll:

I'm with you Chris, up there on that moral high ground :wink:
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • sungod
  • FishFish
    FishFish Posts: 2,152
    Ballysmate wrote:
    May also have bacon whilst I wait for my bank to open. Six hours to wait so will have lunch as well. :wink:

So you wrote that at about 7am and your bank opens 6 hours later? Special sort of bank by the looks of things. Mine never opens its doors for me these days!
    ...take your pickelf on your holibobs.... :D

jeez :roll:
  • Stevo_666
    FishFish wrote:
    Ballysmate wrote:

So you wrote that at about 7am and your bank opens 6 hours later? Special sort of bank by the looks of things. Mine never opens its doors for me these days!
    Bally is old enough not to know about internet banking and cash points.
  • ballysmate
    FishFish wrote:
    Ballysmate wrote:

Allowing for the time difference :wink: The telephone number starts 00 507...
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,450
    Ballysmate wrote:
    FishFish wrote:
    Ballysmate wrote:

Blah blah bloody working blah blah too knackered to cycle blah blah will pedal tomorrow blah blah damn baler is running up bills blah blah the toots rarely cry - get your facts right blah blah...

Seano: blah blah shagging blah blah me blah blah shagging blah blah me blah blah shagging blah blah me blah blah shagging blah blah shagging blah blah me blah blah shagging or...
    blah blah not shagging blah blah me blah blah not shagging blah blah me blah blah not shagging blah blah me blah blah not shagging blah blah not shagging...
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • veronese68
    Got the girls bike set up on the turbo earlier, a success as far as she's concerned and that's the main thing.
    bike%20on%20turbo.jpg
  • Stevo_666
    Seano, just remember - after the diet and the wedding... :D

efea9a66b6c7d7c2a131b36aaf5e3e9a.jpg
  • seanoconn
    Not Yasmine Bleeth fat!!?? Nooooooo
  • seanoconn
    @ Pinno.

Me you me? Or me me me?
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,450
    seanoconn wrote:
    @ Pinno.

Me you me? Or me me me?

I skived those binary lessons.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • FishFish
    FishFish Posts: 2,152
    Ballysmate wrote:
    FishFish wrote:
    Ballysmate wrote:

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pyonyang!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...I knew it!
    ...take your pickelf on your holibobs.... :D

jeez :roll: