Poor Old Rafa Benitez

Smokin Joe
Smokin Joe Posts: 2,706
edited April 2016 in The cake stop
Started the season with Real Madrid and ended it with Newcastle. That's like going to bed with Katie Perry and waking up next to Susan Boyle.

Comments

• imposter2.0
    imposter2.0 Posts: 12,028
    TBF, Susan Boyle wouldn't want to be seen with a Newcastle manager...
  • slowmart
    slowmart Posts: 4,474
    The fat Spanish waiter returns.

As mad as a box of frogs on crack cocaine.
    “Give a man a fish and feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and feed him for a lifetime. Teach a man to cycle and he will realize fishing is stupid and boring”

Desmond Tutu
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,196
    Sven tops it:

Benfica > Sampdoria > Roma > England Manager > Man C > Notts county > Guangzhou R&F
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,164
    I reckon he's 'the interim one' again.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • eric_draven
    eric_draven Posts: 1,192
    Stevo 666 wrote:

yeah i reckon he will be,bet the "get out of jail" free card was defo one of the first things put in his contract if Newcastle go down,but he will show his worth if he does keep them up
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,196
    1st game against Leicester away. This could be to their advantage as Ranieri will have no idea of the tactics and any previous patterns. However, Newcastle may be so down in their boots, it might not make any difference.
    4 days as manager is not enough time to really alter morale.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • kingstonian
    kingstonian Posts: 2,847
    The word "poor" probably isn't apt here.........
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    The word "poor" probably isn't apt here.........

:|
  • Rigga
    Rigga Posts: 939
    He's sh#t and overrated, like a chubby Spanish Steve Mclaren. He also has as much charisma as my soiled y-fronts. Newcastle are going down ☺
  • philbar72
    philbar72 Posts: 2,229
    We are going down. and we definitely deserve it. (by we I mean Newcastle). we've been terrible this year. nothing Benitez can do, though he'd probably get us promoted if given the chance.
  • fenix
    fenix Posts: 5,437
    I've seen his house. He's not poor as you say.
  • mamba80
    mamba80 Posts: 5,032
    Stevo 666 wrote:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:
  • finchy
    finchy Posts: 6,686
    He knew he'd end up getting sacked by Madrid sooner or later. He's now getting paid a load of money for doing a job with no real pressure and no expectations even from the fans other than get Newcastle promoted again (for which he'll probably have the biggest budget in the division). Not too shoddy