Bag for Commuting that can take my Laptop and Kit

cpacey86
cpacey86 Posts: 17
edited March 2016 in Commuting general
Afternoon Folks,

I am looking for a rucksack/bag that can take my laptop as well as a change of clothes and possibly shoes. At the moment I use a Lowerpro Camera bag that has a compartment for my laptop and two smaller compartments for a camera however i use them for some clothes etc but its just not quite big enough.

Any advice to point me in the right direction would be great.

Many Thanks

Chris

Comments

• wolfsbane2k
    wolfsbane2k Posts: 3,056
    cpacey86 wrote:
    Afternoon Folks,

I am looking for a rucksack/bag that can take my laptop as well as a change of clothes and possibly shoes. At the moment I use a Lowerpro Camera bag that has a compartment for my laptop and two smaller compartments for a camera however i use them for some clothes etc but its just not quite big enough.

Any advice to point me in the right direction would be great.

Many Thanks

Chris

Hi Chris.
    What size shoes are you, and what size laptop? 15.6" widescreen? And I'm assuming you need a waterproof bag with a laptop?
    The closest I've found is with a 2012 Camelback Mule with the water holder removed, but I'm a uk size 13 and my shoes aren't foldable, so have never managed to find a suitable rucksack for the same task and therefore use a pannier.

Cheers
    Intent on Cycling Commuting on a budget, but keep on breaking/crashing/finding nice stuff to buy.
    Bike 1 (Broken) - Bike 2(Borked) - Bike 3(broken spokes) - Bike 4( Needs Work) - Bike 5 (in bits) - Bike 6* ...