Easter Sunday thread

tlw1
tlw1 Posts: 21,862
edited March 2016 in The Crudcatcher
Morning

Still got a houseful of guests as apparently it's the wife's birthday

So family stuff and lunch out today, followed by dropping the kids off at mothers and a night out with the current wife - should be fun

Comments

• thekickingmule
    thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
    Morning Losers!

Happy Easter and all that shizzle. May the Easter Bunny crap a load of 'chocolate' eggs on your doorstep!

Today I'm busy, then not busy, then busy, then not busy again.

Laters!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Moaning chumps!

Had a nightmare morning so far, picked up two families of 4 at o my god it's early o clock, they were in no rush so got away half an hour late then one of the cherubs decided to puke all over the van, i'm hoping the booster seat he was on dries before my next pick up!

In other news i'm killing time in Maccys borrowing their wee-fee! Cheers easy.

Toodles.
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • rockmonkeysc
    rockmonkeysc Posts: 14,774
    Is Jesus still dead? I forget how easter works.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,298
    Apparently he has risen and lives on in the form of a cute little chick, as in young chicken unfortunately, that got rogered by the Easter bunny, rabbit not babe, and now lays chocolate eggs.
    I think I got that right.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,469
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Apparently he has risen and lives on in the form of a cute little chick, as in young chicken unfortunately, that got rogered by the Easter bunny, rabbit not babe, and now lays chocolate eggs.
    I think I got that right.
    Good to see a Catholic education wasn't wasted on you :)

We've just had Easter eggs - washed down with coffee in my case - so all is well with the world for now. Time for a spot of Dads taxi later and maybe a few jobs.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • rockmonkeysc
    rockmonkeysc Posts: 14,774
    I've celebrated the death of Jesus by messing about with my mates Jaguar XFR-S and F Type. Jesus would approve.