TFI Thursday!

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited March 2016 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Losers!

I'm knackered. It's Thursday though, and it's the last day of the working week for the majority of us. If you're in work tomorrow, it's because you got a losers job.

I get to finish at 3:30 today, then I'm off to Sunny Bury. How exciting!

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,861
    No work tomorrow but no really early dart (though my try to get away just after 5)

Working locally so I get a ride on as yesterday I are way too much junk food

Later is the pub as tomorrow is a holiday
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,297
    Monging morns,
    New neighbours moved in yesterday, I may have to kill them to death as they appear to be early risers. Clattering around the house at 5:30am is not cool. Got the boy in work today as it's really busy in the warehouse and he's in need of cash. I was very impressed when he said he wouldn't be able to work too much as he had a lot of revision to do. I'll be even more impressed if he actually does some revision. Unlike his father he seems to work hard at school and get good results. Most odd.
    As it's Fryday I shall be going to the cafe. Looking forward to a 4 day weekend, though I may not get enough kip until the neighbours are in a ditch.
  • FishFish
    FishFish Posts: 2,152
    Veronese68 wrote:
    New neighbours moved in yesterday,

Good Grief - you live in a semi?
    ...take your pickelf on your holibobs.... :D

jeez :roll:
  • veronese68
    FishFish wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:
    New neighbours moved in yesterday,

Good Grief - you live in a semi?
    Have done for the last 20 years. Only been a problem since the old boy that used to live next door popped his clogs.
  • FishFish
    Was he Dutch then?

• oodboo
    oodboo Posts: 2,171
    Afternoon,
    Not much happening here, might have a nap.
    Laters
    I love horses, best of all the animals. I love horses, they're my friends.

Strava
  • veronese68
    FishFish wrote:
    Was he Dutch then?
    No, but he was a whizz with wood when whittling his clogs. He was so upset when they popped he passed soon after.
  • FishFish
    Well that is a shame. Were there any dykes in his house?

• veronese68
    FishFish wrote:
    Well that is a shame. Were there any dykes in his house?
    No, but there are in the house over the road. Mad as a hat full of frogs the pair of them.
    No, they're not French.
  • FishFish
    Are they French?

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,861
    FishFish wrote:
    Are they French?

French Canadian?
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,452
    Evening twunts,

Both of my two have gone out so I am dog sitting. And thats not a euphemism. Although tbh I am pretty knackered so not too fussed about being a lazy git this evening. Time for a spot of well deserved idleness...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Morning Losers!

I'm knackered. It's Thursday though, and it's the last day of the working week for the majority of us. If you're in work tomorrow, it's because you got a losers job.
    airwheel x3 unicycle
    I get to finish at 3:30 today, then I'm off to Sunny Bury. How exciting!

Laters!

Nothin like working your own hours making your own schedule. Headed up to the mountain this weekend for some good rides!